Reputation display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I would like to suggest that reputation power in the red be displayed as a negative number.
The forum allows members to turn off reputation display, but in that case, their positive rep power total is still displayed as a plain text number.
Then there are those who are embarrassed that their reputation is so far into the red that they turn off their red splats, but their rep power displays as zero.
Certainly, those that deal with these seriously impaired, multiple red splat members have a right to know just how low regard these trolls are held to.

Ah and the feather brained con struts his love of the " nobody likes you everybody hates you why dont you go eat a worm" world view.

This creature seems unable to understand why they do the dance but they are compelled to do it.

Some say its becasue of their deep seeded need for the aproval of the gaggle.

They need to know the gaggle aproves of their little dance to secure there nesting rights in con world

I would like to suggest that reputation power in the red be displayed as a negative number.
The forum allows members to turn off reputation display, but in that case, their positive rep power total is still displayed as a plain text number.
Then there are those who are embarrassed that their reputation is so far into the red that they turn off their red splats, but their rep power displays as zero.
Certainly, those that deal with these seriously impaired, multiple red splat members have a right to know just how low regard these trolls are held to.

Ill agree with that one. :thup:

Ah and the feather brained con struts his love of the " nobody likes you everybody hates you why dont you go eat a worm" world view.

This creature seems unable to understand why they do the dance but they are compelled to do it.

They need to know the gaggle aproves of their little dance to secure there nesting rights in con world

You doth protest to much.....for someone who "doesn't care about their rep"

I think you care deeply about your rep.... which is why you have them turned off. :lol:

Is this the type of poster you mean Ernie?

Or we can have trolls like Warrior, who the right wing loves. Rep points doesn't always classify who a troll is. Warrior is a very good example of this.

Translation:

"We finally got truthmatters' rep down to zero and I am disappointed that I don't have the satisfaction of seeing red splats because she's had that feature turned off all along"

look at the rep levels of the racists on here and that should tell you something

Translation:

"We finally got truthmatters' rep down to zero and I am disappointed that I don't have the satisfaction of seeing red splats because she's had that feature turned off all along"

Funny thing is I have not received near enough red reps to make them go away

A bit hypocritical of you, wouldn't you say? If you don't care about the approval of others, why is your rep turned off?
I think we all have a need to be accepted. I'd be lying if I said I don't appreciate it when someone comments favorably about what I have to say.
It appears that the only reason you claim reputation isn't important is because yours is so low.

Is this the type of poster you mean Ernie?

That is precisely the poster I mean. No "type" about it.

Translation:

It was on for a while yesterday, but actually, you're pretty much right. I did enjoy seeing her "splatted".

Translation:

It was on for a while yesterday, but actually, you're pretty much right. I did enjoy seeing her "splatted".

That I'm right is obvious, you don't need to confirm it.

You and a few others' concerted effort to zero out her rep has been successful.

Whatever will you do now that your existence here no longer has a purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back