repukes wont fight for lower gas prices

They know because of the BUFFOON gw bush and the devil chaney gas prices are now structured where the Gov. cant control gas prices to any large degree.I have sugested Boycotting a large oil company to let big biz oil know we are tired of being Ripped Off but the repukes on this board have attacked that idea,I guess they all are invested in big oil.

You are a moron of galactic proportions. No wonder you favor the Dums.

Yeah ...

You won't see a Liberal/Democrat KISSING ARABS ON THE MOUTH AND HOLDING HANDS FOR A ROMANTIC WALK. In case you have forgotten, that was your hero, GeeDumb who did that. BUT, go further back and you'll see his father whispering sweet nothings in the ear of various Arabs.

Don't believe it? Well, the PROOF is in the documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11, which YOU will never see. Therefore, you don't have a friggin clue.

You won't see a Liberal/Democrat selling us to the middle east for oil to benefit ONLY the 1%. That's YOUR party that works for Big Oil.

They know because of the BUFFOON gw bush and the devil chaney gas prices are now structured where the Gov. cant control gas prices to any large degree.I have sugested Boycotting a large oil company to let big biz oil know we are tired of being Ripped Off but the repukes on this board have attacked that idea,I guess they all are invested in big oil.

You sound like chavez and ahmadinejad on the un floor.

Yeah ...

You won't see a Liberal/Democrat KISSING ARABS ON THE MOUTH AND HOLDING HANDS FOR A ROMANTIC WALK. In case you have forgotten, that was your hero, GeeDumb who did that. BUT, go further back and you'll see his father whispering sweet nothings in the ear of various Arabs.

Don't believe it? Well, the PROOF is in the documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11, which YOU will never see. Therefore, you don't have a friggin clue.

You won't see a Liberal/Democrat selling us to the middle east for oil to benefit ONLY the 1%. That's YOUR party that works for Big Oil.

And which President has an energy policy that is predicated on $7.00/gallon gas?

Do you know what the plan of this year's Presidential challengers is to get to $2.00/gallon?

It involves a reduction in the price of gas.

Do you know what the Big 0's plan was? it involved an increase. Right now the Big 0 needs to add that same amount again to get to $4.00/gallon.

The only good thing about this is that if gas goes over $4.00, the Big 0 goes over the hill.

But they will fight to subsidize oil companies. Odd that.

Who is "they?" Not raping them doesn't equate to "subsidizing" them. On the other hand, turds like you are perfectly happy to flush billions of dollars down the "green energy" toilet.

Yeah ...

Sure.

Forum List

Back