Repugs playing into the Dems hand

Failgo is working hard at asinine threads today. Be fair. Ok, he's no Dainty but give him a little credit for effort. Perhaps a C+ for effort and an F for content.

So you do think about me, thats very sweet CG, I'm in love with you now, :lol:

I already knew you had a thing for me. Sadly, it is not reciprocated. You must move on and find solace elsewhere. You're too dumb for me.

This has undoubtedly been a lifelong experience for the drug riddled boy. His parents shouldn't have loaded him up with all that Adderall.

So you do think about me, thats very sweet CG, I'm in love with you now, :lol:

I already knew you had a thing for me. Sadly, it is not reciprocated. You must move on and find solace elsewhere. You're too dumb for me.

This has undoubtedly been a lifelong experience for the drug riddled boy. His parents shouldn't have loaded him up with all that Adderall.

Your parents must have been feeding your dumbass Puppy Chow mixed with crack.

Flaylo is a Tea Partier?!!!

Nope, just an agent provocateur against rightwing bullshit. Rightwingers will have no peace here as long as I'm here.

No, you're just an asshat.. and sorry, I love your presence. You're a constant reminder of the dangers of drugging one's children.

Have you sat and talked with your parents as to why they did this to you? Or have they too washed their hands of you?

Forum List

Back