Repugs playing into the Dems hand

"Facing a stiff political headwind, Democrats are grasping for any strategy they can find to minimize an expected shellacking on Nov. 2."​

That about sums it up.

Democrats plan: Accelerate deficit spending and regulation of business and individuals.

Republican plan: Leave more money in EVERYONE'S pocket and promote smaller government.

Let the voters decide.

Democrats plan: Accelerate deficit spending and regulation of business and individuals.

Republican plan: Leave more money in EVERYONE'S pocket and promote smaller government.

Let the voters decide.

Since when has that been the Republicans Plan? Neither side wants smaller Government.

Let the voters decide.

Since when has that been the Republicans Plan? Neither side wants smaller Government.

I don't think they have a choice, if they want to integrate the Tea Party folks. Again, let the people decide.

It would all just be easier if he PMed me about his parent issues. Clearly the need for attention is rooted in his past. Acting out just became habit.

Legendary thread? I think our standards may need a review. Soon. lol

Failgo is working hard at asinine threads today. Be fair. Ok, he's no Dainty but give him a little credit for effort. Perhaps a C+ for effort and an F for content.

So you do think about me, thats very sweet CG, I'm in love with you now, :lol:

I already knew you had a thing for me. Sadly, it is not reciprocated. You must move on and find solace elsewhere. You're too dumb for me.

Failgo is working hard at asinine threads today. Be fair. Ok, he's no Dainty but give him a little credit for effort. Perhaps a C+ for effort and an F for content.

So you do think about me, thats very sweet CG, I'm in love with you now, :lol:

I already knew you had a thing for me. Sadly, it is not reciprocated. You must move on and find solace elsewhere. You're too dumb for me.

Say it again CG, I like it when you talk like that, :lol:

It would all just be easier if he PMed me about his parent issues. Clearly the need for attention is rooted in his past. Acting out just became habit.

I'm having a wonderful day kicking CG's ass despite your attempt distractions dickhead and its going to be this way all the up till November 3.

I'm having a wonderful day kicking CG's ass despite your attempt distractions dickhead and its going to be this way all the up till November 3.

I guess from your stupid perspective it might appear that way. Out here you are just a chew toy with a substandard IQ.

Forum List

Back