Repugs and their blindness to the regressive payroll tax

Q1. What is the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)?

A1. The earned income credit (EITC) is a tax credit for certain people who work and have low wages. A tax credit usually means more money in your pocket. It reduces the amount of tax you owe. The EITC may also give you a refund.

Rich people dont get EIC. Hell middle class people dont get EIC. Try again.

Give him a minute.

He's thinking.

Shut the fack up!

LOL No. You shut the fuck up dude.

Apprantly HuffPo left out the pesky details.

Maybe thats true, but only people that work get the EIC, including the rich, the tax system is still heavily in favor of the rich.

A1. The earned income credit (EITC) is a tax credit for certain people who work and have low wages. A tax credit usually means more money in your pocket. It reduces the amount of tax you owe. The EITC may also give you a refund.

But they still pay payroll taxes, those making more than 106,000 pay none. Regressive taxes favor the rich.

They pay the tax on all income up to 106,000, same as everyone, and they get paid benefits based upon what they contributed, same as everyone.

The SS benefit has a cap, therefore how much you contribute has a cap. Still not getting it skippy?

But they still pay payroll taxes, those making more than 106,000 pay none. Regressive taxes favor the rich.

You fucking goofball.... it's capped @ $106,800.... it doesn't say they pay $0.

What an idiot.

Its capped at 106,800 which means anyone making more is not paying the payroll taxes dumbass.

They pay 4.2% on the first $106,800... and many are self-employed which means they also pay the 6.2% piece as well.

Please educate yourself, you look like an ass.

Republicans only want to reduce taxes for the wealthy.

It's what they do.

Most Republicans don't care about lowering taxes for the wealthy, but as it may the wealthy are who fills their coffers with campaign dough, and as such will throw their own middle class American brothers under the bus to win back the white house. Republicans these place political party over America.

Why is it that when Ali Babba bailed, she totally bailed. I miss her.

But this guy bails often. How often does he do his drama queen "I am out of here threads?' And he never goes away.

I have went any place, first off, I am against a fair tax which the some dickweed proposed, since under a fair tax consumption only is taxed and since the poor spend the majority of their income on necessity goods a higher proportion of their income will be taxed.

how about we simply do away with the payroll tax and enact a flat income tax. would that make you happier? Then everyone will be paying the same amount.

Considering that the payroll tax is regressive why do you Repugs complain about the rich shouldering most of the tax burden and saying that 50% of Americans don't pay taxes when fully 100% of the rich don't pay payroll taxes?

Because we are talking about income tax.

That sould be obvious. Maybe you should think about it sometime.

The payroll tax is a tax on earned income. AKA an income tax.

You fucking goofball.... it's capped @ $106,800.... it doesn't say they pay $0.

What an idiot.

Its capped at 106,800 which means anyone making more is not paying the payroll taxes dumbass.

They pay 4.2% on the first $106,800... and many are self-employed which means they also pay the 6.2% piece as well.

How many of those who earn over 106,800 are self employed dumbass? Link? A lot of the rich earn their money from the interest they collect which isn't subject to a payroll tax.

Give him a minute.

He's thinking.

Shut the fack up!

I think he finished...

Considering that the payroll tax is regressive why do you Repugs complain about the rich shouldering most of the tax burden and saying that 50% of Americans don't pay taxes when fully 100% of the rich don't pay payroll taxes?

Because we are talking about income tax.

That sould be obvious. Maybe you should think about it sometime.

The payroll tax is a tax on earned income. AKA an income tax.

You do realize that there is a difference between income tax and payroll tax right?

I have went any place, first off, I am against a fair tax which the some dickweed proposed, since under a fair tax consumption only is taxed and since the poor spend the majority of their income on necessity goods a higher proportion of their income will be taxed.

:booze: :blowup:

Dude.. you're starting to stammer.

How many of those who earn over 106,800 are self employed dumbass? Link? A lot of the rich earn their money from the interest they collect which isn't subject to a payroll tax.

That may or may not be.. but that's not what you said. Keep digging asshat, keep digging.

Forum List

Back