Repudiation of the Republican Party

yawn.

Just two years ago, Republicans set a record in elected seats won with 800+ Nationwide.

It will swing back again once people realize Obama really was lying, and that he only offers epic suck and fail.

The vast majority of Americans still do not want us to become the third-world shithole which he envisions.

And republicans are somehow better? The way they spend they'll bankrupt the country quicker than the democrats.

Republicans didn't get votes, because they didn't do anything to deserve votes. They had nothing to offer the country except hate and gridlock.

I asked the question before for anyone to name one thing the republican's have done "for" the country in the last 4 years and no one could answer that question. Actually, that was the answer. Nothing. They've done nothing for the country and this election was a result of that.

One thing this election has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this country has rejected the republican platform and ideology of hate, en-toto!

Eat shit, right wing, I told you this would happen over a year ago, if you didn't rid your party of the lunatics that took it over!

The popular vote was 51% to 48%. That's hardly a repudiation

Every year this country exsists its going to get worse for your party not better.

Demographics are not pretend

You know, for once you are right. The moochers have increased annually to the point that they will continue to vote Democrat and keep those in power who will continue to rob from others to support them. We have reached the tipping point. Good work TM, you've finally accomplished your goal. Now kindly fuck off.

Republicans didn't get votes, because they didn't do anything to deserve votes. They had nothing to offer the country except hate and gridlock.

I asked the question before for anyone to name one thing the republican's have done "for" the country in the last 4 years and no one could answer that question. Actually, that was the answer. Nothing. They've done nothing for the country and this election was a result of that.
Your boi got 10 MM fewer votes this time around...What does that say about what he did to deserve votes?

One thing this election has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this country has rejected the republican platform and ideology of hate, en-toto!

Eat shit, right wing, I told you this would happen over a year ago, if you didn't rid your party of the lunatics that took it over!

If true why did the rebubs retain the house? the meat and potatoes of the Federal Gov?

Obama didn;t win in a land slide it was close,and the only haters around are people like you.

Where do they get this crap from?

if you would learn to quote we would know who the hell your talking too....
Me. I think it was directed towards me.

but your not sure......right?...... thats why i get pissed when some of the people that have been posting here for quite a while are still clueless as to how to post properly.....TM and Clayton Jones are two of the biggest violators of this.....

Forum List

Back