Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

Well we know the vague, slippery, and unsubstantiated information that is being eked out by the alleged "victim". Or her attorney. Or the press. Or nameless dishonest Dem election professionals and politicians.

Dems have no interest in attacking Cain....they actually want him to get the nomination

no, thats not true. they don't want him in the top spot.

The leaks are coming from his Republican opponents

yes most probably, it would be an act of stupendous stupidity for the dems to go anywhere near this, before or after, not that they aren't capable of that, but as you see, so are the reps...;)

Well we know the vague, slippery, and unsubstantiated information that is being eked out by the alleged "victim". Or her attorney. Or the press. Or nameless dishonest Dem election professionals and politicians.

Dems have no interest in attacking Cain....they actually want him to get the nomination

Dems are just sitting back enjoying all this
[bolding mine]

So, that is at least the third time I have seen someone say that, but no link. I asked another for the link and they were non-responsive.

Please provide the link.

[bolding mine]

So, that is at least the third time I have seen someone say that, but no link. I asked another for the link and they were non-responsive.

Please provide the link.

there are none, Cains head guy has been hitting the circuit making those allegations though, which in and of itself means nothing of course, but thats where they are getting it........

frankly, I am find it hard to believe that politico could not have come upon this issue just by digging into Cains past, but it would not surprise me if someone on the right fed it to them, they have refused to discuss it further btw.

[bolding mine]

Please provide the link.

obama does better in polls against cain. even rasmussen said it was about 5 points right now (i posted it earlier) and romney has always been seen as the more difficult opponent because he polls better nationally.

[bolding mine]

Please provide the link.

obama does better in polls against cain. even rasmussen said it was about 5 points right now (i posted it earlier) and romney has always been seen as the more difficult opponent because he polls better nationally.

so its NOT to early to put faith in polls? :eusa_eh:

[bolding mine]

Please provide the link.

there are none, Cains head guy has been hitting the circuit making those allegations though, which in and of itself means nothing of course, but thats where they are getting it........

frankly, I am find it hard to believe that politico could not have come upon this issue just by digging into Cains past, but it would not surprise me if someone on the right fed it to them, they have refused to discuss it further btw.

Lol.

"It's true but there's no evidence".

Belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

I'm reading the silliness about this...there are the allegations which may or may not be true but honestly, I'm disgusted by the way it's being handled by the Republican candidates. WHAT MORONS. It's not true...so let's blame EACH OTHER for spreading the rumors!

No wonder Sarah P isn't interested in running. I don't blame her. What assholes.

chickenshit.....my point was made first

you're too chicken to deal with it

:razz:

Point? I didnt ask you for a point I asked you a question. Are you ok? Dizzy? Here it is again

Are you suggesting that Repubs havent been wanting her identity revealed?

wait a minute....so you get to avoid answering my question, but still want me to answer yours.

:lol:

Uh, see, this is how it works. I asked you a question, then you answer and ask me a question, then I answer.

Once you answer mine, I'll answer yours. It's a pretty standard conversation etiquette.

[bolding mine]

Please provide the link.

Lol.

"It's true but there's no evidence".

Belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

Charges against innocent people always end with 5 figure payouts. Every Republican knows that.

Forum List

Back