Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

So they can give her the Valerie Plame treatment.

They've been squawking for the identity of the women for the longest, claiming he should "face his accusers." They want to put the victims up on the stage and dehumanize, propagandize, tarnish and other wise victimize the victims all over again.

I just love to see RepubliCON$ shooting themselves in the foot.

Well FOR SURE. why should ANYONE want to FACE their accuser.

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

I bet it is Anita Hill

Anita+Hill.jpg

Thomas and Cain tag team

Last edited:
Well FOR SURE. why should ANYONE want to FACE their accuser.

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

Pretty much sums it up

So they can Valerie Plame her????

who thinks up these STUPID saying..?

and you all were sure SINGING the same tune about ALL the women that ACCUSED billy boy Clinton of RAPE and Sexual Harassment.

you two faced hypocrites.

So you like a world where someone can make a baseless claim against you, and you just have to be quiet and not defend yourself?
That's how Statists operate. Just sit down, shut up...or else.:evil:

They are in for a rude awakening.

I agree. I don't shut up for my wife. They sure aren't going to get me silent.
And it's high time the Republican Party cease being so damned timid as well. It's time to stomp on these people.

And it's high time the Republican Party cease being so damned timid as well. It's time to stomp on these people.

Good idea

Have Cain release her from confidentiality and let's hear what she says

I recently went to a Tea Party event where Herman Cain spoke, and believe me... Thats a group of Americans ready for November 2012!! :clap2:

Good idea

Have Cain release her from confidentiality and let's hear what she says

He can't. The agreement isnt between him and her. The agreement is between her and his former employer. He has no part in it.

Forum List

Back