Repubs vote to give Barack unprecedented spying ability

This should come as no shock to anyone. Conservatives love the surveillance police state. They worship it while claiming to believe in less intrusive government.

As do democrats.
Both sides of the aisle are guilty in this and morons like you play right into their hands by trying to appoint blame.

I'm well aware both sides are guilty and I've made my disdain of the Democratic Party quite clear on this forum, however, which party is the one always running around at election time telling everyone how much they support less government intrusion in our lives and more individual freedom? Here's a hint, it's not the Democrats.

Pure back peddling.

Don't blame me for your inability to understand my comments. You're letting your bias get in the way.

Thanks Big Gubmint (crony capitalist) Repubs :thup:

Congress Quietly Bolsters NSA Spying in Intelligence Bill - NationalJournal.com
The 47-page intelligence bill was headed toward a voice vote when Amash rose to the House floor to ask for a roll call. Despite his efforts—which included a "Dear Colleague" letter sent to all members of the House urging a no vote—the bill passed 325-100, with 55 Democrats and 45 Republicans opposing.

The provision in question is "one of the most egregious sections of law I've encountered during my time as a representative," Amash wrote on his Facebook page. The tea-party libertarian, who teamed up with Rep. John Conyers last year in an almost-successful bid to defund the National Security Agency in the wake of the Snowden revelations, warned that the provision "grants the executive branch virtually unlimited access to the communications of every American."

What are repubs for again? :eusa_eh:

Yes the far left drones believes the far left propaganda blog sites without question or hesitation..
finally you are calling a person far left who actually is....

Many are called that when they deserve it, even when you can not see it..
just because someone might be pretty liberal on one topic,does not mean they are that way on everything Kosh...

This should come as no shock to anyone. Conservatives love the surveillance police state. They worship it while claiming to believe in less intrusive government.

As do democrats.
Both sides of the aisle are guilty in this and morons like you play right into their hands by trying to appoint blame.
Ironically, it is the rw party that votes for increased police state-like powers in larger numbers & percentages. Go figure. :eusa_whistle:
i bet the gated communities that the Democratic congress people live in love that police state that keeps the minorities out of their compounds...

I think the OP meant to say, Repubs and Dems vote to give Barack unprecedented spying ability. Probably just an oversight on his part /sarcasm

The 47-page intelligence bill was headed toward a voice vote when Amash rose to the House floor to ask for a roll call. Despite his efforts—which included a "Dear Colleague" letter sent to all members of the House urging a no vote—the bill passed 325-100, with 55 Democrats and 45 Republicans opposing.

The provision in question is "one of the most egregious sections of law I've encountered during my time as a representative," Amash wrote on his Facebook page. The tea-party libertarian, who teamed up with Rep. John Conyers last year in an almost-successful bid to defund the National Security Agency in the wake of the Snowden revelations, warned that the provision "grants the executive branch virtually unlimited access to the communications of every American."

Yes the far left drones believes the far left propaganda blog sites without question or hesitation..

just because someone might be pretty liberal on one topic,does not mean they are that way on everything Kosh...

Wrong there are very few true liberals on this board, but you keep thinking that the far left is "Liberal"..

Wrong there are very few true liberals on this board, but you keep thinking that the far left is "Liberal"..

The left is liberal. That you don't know that is the most unsurprising thing I've encountered so far this year.

The left is liberal. That you don't know that is the most unsurprising thing I've encountered so far this year.

Wrong! Once again showing how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

I think the OP meant to say, Repubs and Dems vote to give Barack unprecedented spying ability. Probably just an oversight on his part /sarcasm
ummm..... no. I said Repubs because they're the one's who have been strumpeting around acting like the party of personal liberty ( see your hero Cliven Bundy) & you people just voted them back into office. Also, they voted in larger proportion of their members to remove your rights from you. (see post #34 ) Please read the thread before posting :banghead: its only 3 pages long anyway you dolt.

Enjoy your Security Idustrial Complex State BluesLegend :thup:

Last edited:
Ironic that the party of small gubmint overwhelmingly voted for less liberty.

Are you conceding that Democrats are the party of big government?
I'm conceding the the Democrats do beleive that the government has some purpose as opposed to the eXtreme rw here:

102017600.jpg

but you keep thinking that the far left is "Liberal"
no i dont....Liberals are open to new behavior or opinions....the far left people like Dean are not.......
Kosh everyone who disagrees with you is a "far left Obama drone".....thats what i disagree with you about....just because a person can back a Liberal idea does not mean he is a "liberal drone"....he may back a bunch of Conservative ideas too....so would that mean he is also a "far right conservative drone?".....

no i dont....Liberals are open to new behavior or opinions....the far left people like Dean are not.......
Kosh everyone who disagrees with you is a "far left Obama drone".....thats what i disagree with you about....just because a person can back a Liberal idea does not mean he is a "liberal drone"....he may back a bunch of Conservative ideas too....so would that mean he is also a "far right conservative drone?".....

And you just showed that you do not understand much, please post where I have used the term "liberal drone", please post with links..

And you keep showing that you do not know the differences of being mocked and calling one out for who they are..

But keep supporting those far left posters that still have you fooled!

ummm..... no. I said Repubs because they're the one's who have been strumpeting around acting like the party of personal liberty ( see your hero Cliven Bundy) & you people just voted them back into office. Also, they voted in larger proportion of their members to remove your rights from you. (see post #34 ) Please read the thread before posting :banghead: its only 3 pages long anyway you dolt.

Translation..."I'm a dishonest liberal troll", shocker. /sarcam

Translation..."I'm a dishonest liberal troll", shocker. /sarcam
Predictable weak n00b retort is weak. Go to the Lounge if you just want to spout :blahblah: opinions Mkay? Thanks Sport :thup:

Ironic that the party of small gubmint overwhelmingly voted for less liberty.

Are you conceding that Democrats are the party of big government?
I'm conceding the the Democrats do beleive that the government has some purpose as opposed to the eXtreme rw here:

102017600.jpg

So....Republicans are the party of small government.

They are the party of wanting to run the gov't on the cheap- AKA- they're :up: deadbeats but you already knew that didn't you Sport?

And you just showed that you do not understand much, please post where I have used the term "liberal drone", please post with links..

And you keep showing that you do not know the differences of being mocked and calling one out for who they are..

oh lets play semantics now....far left drone...liberal drone...its all the same to you kosh.....you know it and most people here know it....

you do not know the differences of being mocked and calling one out for who they are..

since you say the same shit over and over....how would anyone know?...

i think you are the one being fooled kosh....since you think anyone who disagrees with you is far left........

oh lets play semantics now....far left drone...liberal drone...its all the same to you kosh.....you know it and most people here know it....

you do not know the differences of being mocked and calling one out for who they are..

since you say the same shit over and over....how would anyone know?...

i think you are the one being fooled kosh....since you think anyone who disagrees with you is far left........

Wrong as always!

One that is far left is not a liberal, but the far left did hijack this to hide behind it. And also once again you can not provide any proof to back up your assertions..

But then again what do you expect from one that thinks Jake is a moderate right winger..

Forum List

Back