Repubs trying to overtly (this time) distance themselves from teaparty fringe

News flash for the left and all those RINO establishment scumbags who have feigned conservatism and given us progressivism- TED CRUZ.

Cruz was run against by status quo GOP scum, was told to get the fuck out of the race, and was vilified by the Republican filth in Texas. He was told he had no chance, and yet he was victorious and is now among a select few free thinkers in the GOP and can run intellectual rings around any fool dumb enough to try and debate him.

There are going to be many more Ted Cruz's to come, and if the GOP dies by a thousands cuts, it will be the responsibility of the puke headed fucksticks like John McCain, John Boehner, Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell who took the conservative vote for granted and decided that playing the games of DC politics was more important than offering the right genuine representation.

Give me liberty or give me death. A lot of us still are willing to fight for freedom. The progressives punks only want to control everyone. Fuck all of you.

The GOP should embrace the Tea Party. There really are only very slight differences.

Which Republican said he didn't need to know anything about the economy. He didn't care what economists say. Why? Because he raised a couple of kids.

When Republicans reduce everything to such simplicity, I'm surprised they don't believe TV is a "magic window" and the earth is only 6 thousand years old. Oh wait.

they see how the teaparty is viewed by the public & don't want to bank on them in '14

The real counter-culture anti-establishment liberty loving freedom fighters are the Tea Party.

Amazing how easy it is for assholes to tow the line and love all things Big Brother when they think they have won some partisan piss-fest. Just how fucking stupid are some of you people?

Tea Party is bad ass. Tea Party is revolution. Tea Party is liberty.

News flash for the left and all those RINO establishment scumbags who have feigned conservatism and given us progressivism- TED CRUZ.

Cruz was run against by status quo GOP scum, was told to get the fuck out of the race, and was vilified by the Republican filth in Texas. He was told he had no chance, and yet he was victorious and is now among a select few free thinkers in the GOP and can run intellectual rings around any fool dumb enough to try and debate him.

There are going to be many more Ted Cruz's to come, and if the GOP dies by a thousands cuts, it will be the responsibility of the puke headed fucksticks like John McCain, John Boehner, Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell who took the conservative vote for granted and decided that playing the games of DC politics was more important than offering the right genuine representation.

Give me liberty or give me death. A lot of us still are willing to fight for freedom. The progressives punks only want to control everyone. Fuck all of you.
don't hold back. Let it all out. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, DeMint cashed-in on his *cough* "publ;ic service" & he was/is considered anti status quo.
The GOP should embrace the Tea Party. There really are only very slight differences.

Which Republican said he didn't need to know anything about the economy. He didn't care what economists say. Why? Because he raised a couple of kids.

When Republicans reduce everything to such simplicity, I'm surprised they don't believe TV is a "magic window" and the earth is only 6 thousand years old. Oh wait.
good ones :lol: Sad but true :(

don't hold back. Let it all out. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, DeMint cashed-in on his *cough* "publ;ic service" & he was/is considered anti status quo.

good ones :lol: Sad but true :(

afraid to answer my question "Dottie?".....or is that just the way a "far lefty" rolls?.....say something and run?....

I like this kind of talk coming from the right. In fact...I LOVE IT!!

:clap2:

they see how the teaparty is viewed by the public & don't want to bank on them in '14

The polls the libs on the board have been putting up for the most part have been based on interviews with adults, not the voting public.

I check for methodology so I know what polls are the real deal or not.

PPP (a D pollster but excellent and accurate) found that among Republican voters that over 70% of R voters considered themselves conservative.

I like this kind of talk coming from the right. In fact...I LOVE IT!!

:clap2:

me too :p Hate & fear won't get them > 30% of the vote in general elections :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back