Repubs trying to overtly (this time) distance themselves from teaparty fringe

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Hmmm..... wonder why that is? . The fact that they (Cruz, Lee, & the House teapartiers) instigated the gov't shutdown perhaps? :eusa_think: In the past they would NEVER publicly chastise their fringe minority. They must be scared :eusa_shifty: of being tied to them come '14 ;)

Under the bus they go :) :eusa_drool:

Establishment GOPers assail tea party on shutdown
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — From county chairmen to national party luminaries, veteran Republicans across the country are accusing tea party lawmakers of staining the GOP with their refusal to bend in the budget impasse in Washington.

The Republican establishment also is signaling a willingness to strike back at the tea party in next fall's elections.

Hmmm..... wonder why that is? . The fact that they (Cruz, Lee, & the House teapartiers) instigated the gov't shutdown perhaps? :eusa_think: In the past they would NEVER publicly chastise their fringe minority. They must be scared :eusa_shifty: of being tied to them come '14 ;)

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — From county chairmen to national party luminaries, veteran Republicans across the country are accusing tea party lawmakers of staining the GOP with their refusal to bend in the budget impasse in Washington.

The Republican establishment also is signaling a willingness to strike back at the tea party in next fall's elections.

It won’t happen, of course, because the republican Old Guard are partisan cowards, but it would be the best thing for America if the Old Guard could manage the courage to indeed relegate the TPM to the backseat and keep them there, just as democrats did successfully with liberals some 20 years ago.

Let the RINOS separate out. Let them become moving targets in primaries.

It would be better to lose to a true Democrat rather than sending one more inside the beltway professional Democrat light politician aka RINO.

Game on.

It won’t happen, of course, because the republican Old Guard are partisan cowards, but it would be the best thing for America if the Old Guard could manage the courage to indeed relegate the TPM to the backseat and keep them there, just as democrats did successfully with liberals some 20 years ago.

they did?....what the fuck planet do you live on?....

I hate wanting the cruel, greedy Wall Street types to get their way on anything, but if they bring the TP to heel in the GOP, America will be better off.

wonderful, that means all you libs will now run out and vote the good ole elitist in the gop...

this should make them happy happy people...you all vote over and over for the elitist until they die and have to dragged out of congress in a body bag in the Democrat party..

Last edited:
how funny the left never wails over the ows and call them "the FRINGE" and call for them to DISTANCE themselves from them?

I guess that means all the voter base of the Democrat are "the FRINGE"

LOL

Last edited:
how funny the left never wails over the ows and call them "the FRINGE" and call for them to DISTANCE themselves from them?

LOL
Ows has zero power....there is no reason to do what you suggest.
These topics are beyond you, I suggest a forum abour circles and squares and other fun shapes.

LOL

No one associates OWS with democrats or ‘the left,’

No one even cares about or remembers OWS, except for a handful of rightwing hacks.

1006 thread's on the Tea party and they never seem to run out hate..tomorrow will be the same thing after another 10 threads on the tea party will be posted

is that a sickness or what?

sheesh

1006 thread's on the Tea party and they never seem to run out hate..tomorrow will be the same thing after another 10 threads on the tea party will be posted

sheesh

We have to balance out your poats and threads on yourbhate og obama and the left.

Hypocrite.

It would be better to lose to a true Democrat rather than sending one more inside the beltway professional Democrat light politician aka RINO.

Game on.

LOL. As a Democrat, let me cheer you on. Yessiree, throw everyone of the GOP out that has a trace of brains. Run people like Bachmann and Cruz. Gonna really show the electorate.:lol:

Game on.
I love this republican goal: Let's get rid of the RINO's and purify the party. Keep the ball rolling and eventually you will be down to a republican party of 20 or 30 people. However, those 20 or 30 will be pure.

Game on.

LOL. As a Democrat, let me cheer you on. Yessiree, throw everyone of the GOP out that has a trace of brains. Run people like Bachmann and Cruz. Gonna really show the electorate.:lol:

yeah whatever...when you sheep start kicking out or even acknowledging your idiots, we'll try to care about your all's advice or what you think of Republicans in Congress..funny you all always seem to go after women...

how's Detroit looking, Democrat mayor off the the pokie, the city BANKRUPTED. how about those two Democrats who were recalled in Colorado, they sure thought they had all the brains. how about your all's efforts to recall Walker, that brainy decision sure went your all's way...and I could go all night but I don't feel like shaming you that bad...

and I'll let in on a clue, the people who aren't Democrats think it is YOU on the left who are the extremist and the most intolerant in this country

Last edited:
The real mainstream of the GOP, Stephanie, does not want your TPM looniness.

Real deal, little squeal.

Game on.
I love this republican goal: Let's get rid of the RINO's and purify the party. Keep the ball rolling and eventually you will be down to a republican party of 20 or 30 people. However, those 20 or 30 will be pure.

Oh the moderates are just such winners. Like Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bob Dole.

:lol:

sheesh
Do you far RW radical bastards ever tire of posting about Ben-Gah-Zeeeeeeeee......!?!?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back