Repubs should chase the white vote like dems chase black/hispanic vote

If democrats can be racist why can't repubs? If repubs could get just 70% of the white vote they'd be invincible. Dems call white the people the enemy and repubs should call blacks and browns the enemy and promise that they will end all racial preferences in jobs and college. Repubs should also promise they will stop all immigration ( legal and illegal) from mexico.

they did... it was called the southern strategy and it worked from the 70's til now...

now you need to figure out how to actually do something that benefits the country

If democrats can be racist why can't repubs? If repubs could get just 70% of the white vote they'd be invincible. Dems call white the people the enemy and repubs should call blacks and browns the enemy and promise that they will end all racial preferences in jobs and college. Repubs should also promise they will stop all immigration ( legal and illegal) from mexico.

they did... it was called the southern strategy and it worked from the 70's til now...

now you need to figure out how to actually do something that benefits the country

you're in charge, you won remember? you do it. show us what ya got.

Conservative and middle of the road minorities will follow whites going to the GOP once the Democraps lose their power base. People like a winner, so once the Democraps are shown to be a loser....only the losers like found on this board will stick with them.

It's unconscionable how may people do not vote.

I never voted in my life but i would if a candidate would openly fight for white people. I was rooting for romney to win, but most likely i would be disappointed with his performance. He's a pussy.

If you never voted - and you seem to be inordinately proud of that pathetic and unpatriotic and lazy omission - don't EVER complain about the economy, or the military or your pay check.

Better still, if you want someone to run and fight for white people, RUN YOURSELF!!

Chances are you are too stupid sand too much of a RACIST to do so.

parity

Well ya dumbass--you seem to forget that whites and blacks are soon to be the minority in this country and it's hispanics that will be the majority.

We're not there yet. America can still be saved if we stop immigration from the third world.

Mexico is not a 3rd world country. I doubt you know what that terms means anyway

A country from which millions of people try to escape from IS a third world country, along the lines of Sudan, Burkina Faso and Mali.

Reason for hope and somewhat of a solace: Under Obama's economy, all or at least most of those millions of scofflaws who breached America's borders will be ready to self-deport, because there won't be any reason or opportunity to free-load.

Reason for hope and somewhat of a solace: Under Obama's economy, all or at least most of those millions of scofflaws who breached America's borders will be ready to self-deport, because there won't be any reason or opportunity to free-load.

That's an accurate statement. I've been considering moving to Mexico, myself.

Republicans are already 90% white. Fool. The only enemy here is you. The enemy of intelligence.

Love your new avatar, rdean!

It so truly and honestly reflects the real life and the upcoming paradise of Obama's world:

Black poking finger in whites face. I suppose you consider that "REVENGE" for slavery that was revoked at the expense of 600,000 white lives.

Congratulation!

rdean says:

"I was reminded of it every time I looked at a Republican rally and they all looked like "Children of the Damned" grown old."

The children of the damned are the Democrats of today whose parents gleefully and cheerfully spat on returning Viet Nam veterans, and if it was not so politically incorrect, the children of the damned would just as gleefully and cheerfully treat the returning Afganistan and Iraq veterans.

rdean also forgets that as people get older, and in many cases, they get wiser. Many of the old Republicans were once young Democrats, until the soft spot on their baby skull hardened and they started to see the world not thru rose colored glasses, but thru the reality of a paycheck. Until they saw the treason of Jane Fonda, or heard about the fact that the recipient of the Purple Heart threw his medals over the White House fence and then had the nerve to run for President, the gigolo, John Kerry.

Unfortunately, rdean is not among them and probably never will be. Being stuck in a hopeless paradigm is warm and cozy home for hopelessly idiotic liberal.

I've been thinking the same. If the american economy collapses then the illegals will leave. Long term that would help the country immensely.

Forum List

Back