Repubs should chase the white vote like dems chase black/hispanic vote

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If democrats can be racist why can't repubs? If repubs could get just 70% of the white vote they'd be invincible. Dems call white the people the enemy and repubs should call blacks and browns the enemy and promise that they will end all racial preferences in jobs and college. Repubs should also promise they will stop all immigration ( legal and illegal) from mexico.

• Banned
It's unconscionable how may people do not vote.

I never voted in my life but i would if a candidate would openly fight for white people. I was rooting for romney to win, but most likely i would be disappointed with his performance. He's a pussy.

If democrats can be racist why can't repubs? If repubs could get just 70% of the white vote they'd be invincible. Dems call white the people the enemy and repubs should call blacks and browns the enemy and promise that they will end all racial preferences in jobs and college. Repubs should also promise they will stop all immigration ( legal and illegal) from mexico.

Well ya dumbass--you seem to forget that whites and blacks are soon to be the minority in this country and it's hispanics that will be the majority. And if republicans campaign on ripping the illegal grandma and grandpa out of the country then you're going to have problems winning elections.

I think it is more disgusting how many people do vote. You are openly electing to participate in and promote evil. Not too mention continued trashing of our economic situation and loss of freedoms and imprisonment of people for victimless crimes and dropping missiles from drones on children and American citizens without due process.

For a more comical but equally as real opinion go [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]here[/ame].

I think it is more disgusting how many people do vote. You are openly electing to participate in and promote evil. Not too mention continued trashing of our economic situation and loss of freedoms and imprisonment of people for victimless crimes and dropping missiles from drones on children and American citizens without due process.

For a more comical but equally as real opinion go [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]here[/ame].

You are openly gay.

You are openly gay.

I like when they're down to insults.

Well ya dumbass--you seem to forget that whites and blacks are soon to be the minority in this country and it's hispanics that will be the majority.

We're not there yet. America can still be saved if we stop immigration from the third world.

Yes indeed. All our leaders are psychopaths and mass-murderers and traitors. I thought obozo might be different but found out otherwise.

Forum List

Back