Repubs haven't just crossed the Rubicon, they've built a bridge over it.

I remember the Valerie deal,(and her husband also) if any one in any way thinks they did not get shafted I would have a difficult time believing any thing you could come up with.

Jeeez, the spin never stops with you folks. Horowitz's report plainly states there was adequate predicate to launch the investigation, that bias did not play a role.

Horowitz: 'We found no bias' in decision to open probe

That conclusion is in direct contradiction to Trump's claim opening the investigation was a hit job.
He said no "documentary or testimonial" evidence of bias, you mental midget...Which does not preclude the mountain of circumstantial evidence that there was bias from front to back in this Stasi operation.

And you have the nerve to accuse others of "doublethink"?!? :laughing0301:
I appreciate your help in proving my point. When the facts fail you folks you put them aside and rationalize your beliefs any way you can. There's no real evidence.....so you make some up in your head. There's no way to have a rational conversation with people like that.
The only thing being proven here is that you haven't the slightest notion of what the traits known as introspection and self-awareness are...Hence your nonstop projection of your shortcomings and foibles onto any and all who dare to differ with your near total detachment from anything resembling reality.

But I do have to admit that neurotic nincompoops like you do make marvelous chew toys.

The far left really needs to learn the meaning of the word irony.
And the word Rubicon.

When you cross the Rubicon, there's no going back. When you build a bridge over it, there's . . . well . . . a way to go back.
Thanks Capt. Obvious.
You're welcome.

Don't be afraid to ask for any more help.
Is that what you think, that you helped me? You flatter yourself..........undeservedly.

Jeeez, the spin never stops with you folks. Horowitz's report plainly states there was adequate predicate to launch the investigation, that bias did not play a role.

That conclusion is in direct contradiction to Trump's claim opening the investigation was a hit job.
He said no "documentary or testimonial" evidence of bias, you mental midget...Which does not preclude the mountain of circumstantial evidence that there was bias from front to back in this Stasi operation.

I appreciate your help in proving my point. When the facts fail you folks you put them aside and rationalize your beliefs any way you can. There's no real evidence.....so you make some up in your head. There's no way to have a rational conversation with people like that.
The only thing being proven here is that you haven't the slightest notion of what the traits known as introspection and self-awareness are...Hence your nonstop projection of your shortcomings and foibles onto any and all who dare to differ with your near total detachment from anything resembling reality.

But I do have to admit that neurotic nincompoops like you do make marvelous chew toys.
In other words............you've got nothin'. Thanks for playing.

In other words you're a neurotic and dissociated-from-reality fucking hack, who wouldn't know solid direct legal evidence if it kicked you in the nuts.

In other words you're a neurotic and dissociated-from-reality fucking hack, who wouldn't know solid direct legal evidence if it kicked you in the nuts.
Get back to me when you have some.

I need none...It's you and your democrat clown car who need it....But que lastima, they and you have none, and the impeachment is going to crash and burn just like Stormy Daniels, emoluments, the 25th Amendment, Mueller's RUSSIA! hoax, and two scoops of ice cream have.

Suck it, loser.

A Trump appointee at the CIA urged the Justice Department to investigate Trump on Ukraine

"The CIA’s top lawyer sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department based on the now-famous whistleblower’s complaint about President Donald Trump’s conduct toward Ukraine. And no, that lawyer isn’t some deep-state conspiracist out to thwart the president: She’s a Trump appointee.

[...]

In other words, they dropped it."

The dropped the CIA complaint.

Then they failed to report the whistleblower complaint to Congress, as required.

Then they sat down at the DoJ to declare the CIA complaint without merit because, testing it solely as a campaign finance violation. They couldn't possibly find the monetary value of the smearing of an opponent as a criminal in a presidential election, without ever looking at violations of other laws, much less of any oath of office. Still, they declared the president's corrupt conduct as entirely legal and above-board.

So, that's three strikes, three times the DoJ worked to keep this under wraps. You might - just might - find a pattern in there, and might even think about "political bias" as the cause for that pattern.

And then, consider, they finally had to admit there even is a whistleblower complaint because Congress already knew about and asked for it, because of the Intelligence Committee staff the whistleblower contacted to inform him-/herself about the proper procedures. So, you might say, the DoJ was hiding the incriminating tapes. Tapes related to a "perfect call".

Our brave Trumpletons ain't seeing anything.

Last edited:

I need none...It's you and your democrat clown car who need it....But que lastima, they and you have none, and the impeachment is going to crash and burn just like Stormy Daniels, emoluments, the 25th Amendment, Mueller's RUSSIA! hoax, and two scoops of ice cream have.

Suck it, loser.
Depends on how you define crash and burn. All the facts in evidence prove beyond any doubt Trump is guilty. You can argue as a Repub that you don't care if your prez violates the law.........which is what you're doing. And you can support Repub senators when they vote to acquit Trump. But the truth is the truth. Trump is guilty as charged of the articles of impeachment. Just as he is guilty of defrauding the voting public by paying hush money to Daniels. Just as he is guilty of obstructing the Mueller investigation.
I understand why you are happy he is getting away with all of it. Just don't pretend he should.

Democrats....

Lost the W.H.

Didn't get the senate.

Didn't get the house in 2016.

Republicans....

Got the W.H.

Kept the senate.....

kept the house....

Confirmed Gorsuch and Kavennaugh to the SCOTUS....will replace Ruthy when she finishes here Weekend at Bernies imitation.

You lost.

Your are going to lose again.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back