repubs going after retirement

the teabaggers are after mom and pop , they are going after cuts in social security ,

not worried , I'm sure kids will take their aging parents into their homes , make you the difference in what was cut,

it will bring families together , and get along fine .

An intelligent poster would have posted a link to prove such an allegation, but I kind of doubt that you've ever been accused of being all that intelligent.

BTW, It would be Tea Party members, not your friends the teabaggers.

Quite right; this thinking comes from those who have no clue who the core group of the TP actually are; without whom there would be no Tea Party.

Consider leftwing groups. Where do they get all their volunteers? People who get paid anyway, or owe their jobs to the movement, like union members certain teachers, or those who get money from their parents (students or would be students) and hope to channel their lives into a future of "public service," or into the new power structure down the line.

The right has only one equivalent source to draw from - retired folks, or the elderly who have a reduced work-load.

Last edited:
the teabaggers are after mom and pop , they are going after cuts in social security ,

not worried , I'm sure kids will take their aging parents into their homes , make you the difference in what was cut,

it will bring families together , and get along fine .

An intelligent poster would have posted a link to prove such an allegation, but I kind of doubt that you've ever been accused of being all that intelligent.

Quite right; this thinking comes from those who have no clue who the core group of the TP actually are; without whom there would be no Tea Party.

Consider leftwing groups. Where do they get all their volunteers? People who get paid anyway, or owe their jobs to the movement, like union members certain teachers, or those who get money from their parents (students or would be students) and hope to channel their lives into a future of "public service," or into the new power structure down the line.

The right has only one equivalent source to draw from - retired folks, or the elderly who have a reduced work-load.

what ? I gave you clown names party , anmd quote from new sight and you whine ? Ok
you shit on public service ?

I'm glad I'm not in the working class any more ,

do what you like , but you get what you pay for , that goes for your kids education

hey seance you ass hole think that way why not get ride of child labor laws ? that way kids that can't go to privet school can start their work career , china shows a 6 year old can run a sewing machine , it would get kids off the street , cheap labor , wow ,
you people have nothing but greed inside you

what ? I gave you clown names party , anmd quote from new sight and you whine ? Ok

do what you like , but you get what you pay for , that goes for your kids education

hey seance you ass hole think that way why not get ride of child labor laws ? that way kids that can't go to privet school can start their work career , china shows a 6 year old can run a sewing machine , it would get kids off the street , cheap labor , wow ,

What?

Oh stop sobbing little girl, just man up and have a discussion. It's sad reading snivelly crying like this on a message board.

What?

Am I the only one who thought his post looked like a ransom note pasted together from letters and words cut out of magazines?

your right ever month wile they worked SS was taken out , its not Charity, its insurance

Really? Where is the money then? And by where is the money, I'm not asking where was it written down, I am asking where is the actual money?
In a trust fund worth $2.6 Trillion.

I assume by that you mean the US goverment bonds that actually do exist and which were created to cover that transfer of SS money to the general fund, because that is what happened. Those bonds will have to be paid back to the SS, but the Pols hoped that repayment would result with inflated dollars, in the same way 30 year mortgages are paid back with inflated dollars.

What?

Am I the only one who thought his post looked like a ransom note pasted together from letters and words cut out of magazines?

Well, you're not alone in thinking it made absolutely zero sense.

Forum List

Back