repubs going after retirement

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
the teabaggers are after mom and pop , they are going after cuts in social security ,

not worried , I'm sure kids will take their aging parents into their homes , make you the difference in what was cut,

it will bring families together , and get along fine .

No worries. Your Democrat Senate will stop them! If not them then Obama will veto all that noise just like he did with the Patriot Act.

Wait, wut? :confused:

Great. Can't wait to use the old, "I make the rules in this house and when you live under my roof, you will follow them."

I'm looking forward to it.

Both the dems and repubs already spent our social security, and next their going after your 401k, they are just trying to blame each other for it. The money's already spent and now the bill's coming due. The money is gone, adjustments must be made in benefits, thank your politicians and deal with it.

Social Security needs a little math adjustment. Start bumping the retirement age up a little bit since life expectancy has bumped up a little bit.

Obviously if everyone starting living to 100 we would need to adjust retirement up. Does anyone disagree it is time now? I honestly do not know what is the correct bump.

Does anyone disagree?

Such an honest and forthright OP... Very original and fact-based, well sourced and not a hint at all of false demagoguery or alarmist, dishonest nonsense. Very refreshing!

/sarcasm

the teabaggers are after mom and pop , they are going after cuts in social security ,

not worried , I'm sure kids will take their aging parents into their homes , make you the difference in what was cut,

it will bring families together , and get along fine .

they want to eat your puppies and kittens too:eek:

Social Security needs a little math adjustment. Start bumping the retirement age up a little bit since life expectancy has bumped up a little bit.

Obviously if everyone starting living to 100 we would need to adjust retirement up. Does anyone disagree it is time now? I honestly do not know what is the correct bump.

Does anyone disagree?

I agree. If we make the retirement age 100 I'm willing to change my position and support social security

No worries. Your Democrat Senate will stop them! If not them then Obama will veto all that noise just like he did with the Patriot Act.

GOP to cut SS , for yahoo people its in the the news part ,

even in Florida , they are cutting .

GOP to cut SS , for yahoo people its in the the news part ,

even in Florida , they are cutting .

This is a disaster. You may have to do something yourself instead of handing it off to politicians...

Such an honest and forthright OP... Very original and fact-based, well sourced and not a hint at all of false demagoguery or alarmist, dishonest nonsense. Very refreshing!

/sarcasm

what alarmist it is happening , but you love your parents and taking them in is a tradition before SS
whats old is new again

/sarcasm

what alarmist it is happening , but you love your parents and taking them in is a tradition before SS
whats old is new again
Ending a worthless ponzi scheme such as SS is the least the repugs could do for this nation.

/sarcasm

whats old is new again

Far better to pay government to take care of them, I see your point

I wonder if they will touch my military retirement?

from a teabagger? could , mite even go after disabled vets we just have to see , its not like we can do anything ,
Do you understand you're simply a run of the mill, dishonest partisan slug faithfully regurgitating dishonest talking points? Or do you really believe the pablum you post? I'm really curious now.

Does the tool know it's a tool?

Forum List

Back