Repubs...Don't look at this map if you want to sleep well tonight.

I follow the various swing state maps, polls and analyses daily and Obama's numbers came down slightly but so did Romney's. Thare are about 2 more states in the tossup column than yesterday which deducts from both there numbers.

Better get your sleep Odd Ball and Frank. You will need it when Obama reveals the lies that Mitt made on Wednesday night. Obama clearly is far ahead in the electoral game. The debates changed very lttle and will be offset by the real estate and improvements in unemployment. If Obama wins the next debate, it is over...you read it here first!

Mitt the Moderate will be exposed...count on it.

Better get your sleep Odd Ball and Frank. You will need it when Obama reveals the lies that Mitt made on Wednesday night. Obama clearly is far ahead in the electoral game. The debates changed very lttle and will be offset by the real estate and improvements in unemployment. If Obama wins the next debate, it is over...you read it here first!

lol, Obama can reveal what ever he wants, NO ONE but you obamaBots believes a word his has to say anymore

Don't give a fuck...Really.

The only "difference" between Boiking and Vinnie Vitalis is that the former wants to take the interstate to economic doom and the latter wants to take the scenic route.

Goobers like you remind me of dopes at pro rasslin' matches, thinking that what they're seeing is real.

lol, Obama can reveal what ever he wants, NO ONE but you obamaBots believes a word his has to say anymore

Simple Math Steph...even you should be able to understand that! No president has been re-elected with an unemployment rate above 8% since Franklin Roosevelt in the 1930s, during the Great Depression. 7.8% should do it for the O...:clap2:

The only "difference" between Boiking and Vinnie Vitalis is that the former wants to take the interstate to economic doom and the latter wants to take the scenic route.

Goobers like you remind me of dopes at pro rasslin' matches, thinking that what they're seeing is real.

Bitterness will only bring you to an early grave.

So could being a cult member, look at Jim Jones followers.
ObamaBots beware:muahaha:

Last edited:

You really do have a lot to learn, s0n. :lol:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

With the Unemployment numbers going down....how does Mitt get to 270. Maybe he can just make up another lie? Yeah, that will do it...:clap2:

I looked at the map all the swing states and a couple that they now post as lean Obama all of the most recent polling was before the debate maybe you should have actually looked at the data instead of just the pretty map colors. FYI I will sleep fine tonight.

:lol:

locked in

Obama better PRAY he doesn't have another debate like the LAST ONE..that wasn't a stumble, that was hell

tsk tsk

Forum List

Back