Repubs and Tea Partiers will get snookered again

The only thing they will get done is a tax cut for the wealthy

I didn't realize anyone is proposing tax cuts for the wealthy.

yeah, it is so trueeeeeeeeeee.

"The leading Republican in the House, and a vocal proponent of allowing an extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for all Americans, including the wealthiest 3% of earners, objected to charges by President Obama that Republicans are holding tax breaks for the bottom 97% of earners hostage unless the wealthiest also get an extension. "

Just take 25% of everybodys incomes, no deductions, and pay off the debt, whatever it takes, however long it takes.

Just take 25% of everybodys incomes, no deductions, and pay off the debt, whatever it takes, however long it takes.
so raise taxes on EVERYONE

wonderful idea

oops wait, unless you mean above and beyond whats already being paid

The only thing they will get done is a tax cut for the wealthy

"The leading Republican in the House, and a vocal proponent of allowing an extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for all Americans, including the wealthiest 3% of earners, objected to charges by President Obama that Republicans are holding tax breaks for the bottom 97% of earners hostage unless the wealthiest also get an extension. "

Bush's tax cuts for the middle class were pretty small (averaged about $400), but for the rich almost $27,000. Still because there are so many people in the lower tax bracket the middle class tax cuts totalled almost 3 trillion dollars while the top tax cut amounted to over 750 billion dollars. All together almost 4 trillion dollars in defict, add in two wars and Bush piled on 7 trillion dollars of debt. And the RepubliCONs are worried about the debt!

If we were serious about the debt we would all give up our tax cuts. Personally I would pony up four hundred to get our debt paid down.

Bush's tax cuts for the middle class were pretty small (averaged about $400), but for the rich almost $27,000. Still because there are so many people in the lower tax bracket the middle class tax cuts totalled almost 3 trillion dollars while the top tax cut amounted to over 750 billion dollars. All together almost 4 trillion dollars in defict, add in two wars and Bush piled on 7 trillion dollars of debt. And the RepubliCONs are worried about the debt!

If we were serious about the debt we would all give up our tax cuts. Personally I would pony up four hundred to get our debt paid down.
thats because the "rich" paid in more
dumbass

Apparently if you make above the poverty level you are "wealthy"....

No above a quarter of a million per year is what I am calling wealthy. That's the top 10%. Yes if you are in the top 10% you are rich.

Class envy is an ugly thing...

Personally, I don't want anyone to pay more taxes, no matter their income...

Perhaps if you applied yourself you'd have a desire to make 250K a year...

so raise taxes on EVERYONE

wonderful idea

We do want everybody being responsible for their own actions, yes? And at the same time sharing equally in the debt, yes? What is wrong with that?

Forum List

Back