Republitards and outsourcing

You mean an increase from 85% to 90%. That's about 6%. Just like I posted.
Any more response on why outsourcing is good? Or are you just going to concede you've been pwned here and move on?

:lol: You did NOT win that game. But hey, it sounds good to people who don't have a clue what they missed!
]

There's no game here. It's a matter of truth. The difference between 85% covered by health insurance and 90% covered is 6% more or less. And when Obama got into office it is fact that 85% of people were covered or eligible for coverage.

On outsourcing. Referenced in the previous post. Duh...

Seems to me that libs have selective memory. Remember Clinton and NAFTA?

Sure do. A trade policy that now is so full of holes it doesn't work and nobody dares try to make it work for fear of hurting Mexico's feelings. The intent was good, however. Check out how far back NAFTA had been proposed and you'll see both Reagan and Bush41 pushed hard. Clinton simply happened to be the president who signed off on it. Since then, there have been a boatload of new trade agreements, with Bush43 having the ability to fast-track them without congressional approval.

we have a steel industry and the make wayyyyy more than $3hr

I only used the $3 figure as an analogy compared to what an American steelmaker can expect to earn as compared to a Chinese steelmaker. While there might be a few mills left, China's share of the steel market is now enormous.

It's bad for SKILLED labor!!! A steelworker should be paid more than $3 an hour!!

Here's an idea: Build a steelmill and then pay the workers exactly what you think they ought to be paid.

Why don't you stick to something you actually understand. I haven't see what that is yet from your posts. But I'm sure there's something.

And you seem to have a wicked problem with comprehension, i.e., the textile industry has ALL been outsourced. The steel industry has ALL been outsourced. Get it now? If not, I'm sure I can find some pictures for ya of shuttered factories and mills.

Reality just must really suck if you're a liberal.

U. S. Steel - Facilities
Nucor Corporation | Locations | Nucor Divisions

Textiles:
United States Fabric Mill Directory of mills in the USA producing fabrics

ALL been outsourced, eh? I guess those are just Potemkin villages.
And I see RoyalDoltDumbshit thanked you for your ignorant post.

And by the way none of that has anything to do with the economic concept of comparative advantage. Except as an illustration of how well it works.

reality in economics does suck for democrats, as they are most certainly swiming in the deep end while they barely have the kiddie pool mastered.
Very few of them here are accountants, economist, business owners etc.
They are the touchy feely artsy crowd, they learn a tiny bit of econ and get themselves in trouble without thier floaties in the deep end.

:lol: You did NOT win that game. But hey, it sounds good to people who don't have a clue what they missed!
]

There's no game here. It's a matter of truth. The difference between 85% covered by health insurance and 90% covered is 6% more or less. And when Obama got into office it is fact that 85% of people were covered or eligible for coverage.

LOL! My how stubborn we are. Ok, lets try it like this. You claim 30 million people are uninsured, but in reality its 45 million people who are uninsured. The increase from 30 million to 45 million is what percentage increase?

I'll even give you choices
A) 50% increase
B) 6% increase
C) I'd rather ignore you or insult you then admit my mistake

:eusa_whistle:

Yea i remember when the Democrats promised they would get us out of all those "Awful" foreign trade deals. Yea how did that one work out? That was just one of many Hopey Changey Election-time lies. With a Super Majority in Congress and a Democrat in the White House,they could have done anything they wanted to. Yet they didn't even make a single attempt to address those foreign trade deals they railed against so much during the Election. They simply fed their Hopey Changey sheep a bunch of lies and most were just so eager to eat that shit up. The Democrats have done absolutely nothing about Outsourcing and they never will. Just one big Hopey Changey scam in the end.

Yea i remember when the Democrats promised they would get us out of all those "Awful" foreign trade deals. Yea how did that one work out? That was just one of many Hopey Changey Election-time lies. With a Super Majority in Congress and a Democrat in the White House,they could have done anything they wanted to. Yet they didn't even make a single attempt to address those foreign trade deals they railed against so much during the Election. They simply fed their Hopey Changey sheep a bunch of lies and most were just so eager to eat that shit up. The Democrats have done absolutely nothing about Outsourcing and they never will. Just one big Hopey Changey scam in the end.

Actually their new strategy is to provoke a trade war with China.
Dee Woo: The U.S. Will Lose a China Trade War - WSJ.com

Actually their new strategy is to provoke a trade war with China.
Dee Woo: The U.S. Will Lose a China Trade War - WSJ.com

Keep ignoring me Rabbi.....How sad you are. :clap2:

Forum List

Back