Republitard and threats: they just don't get

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am a conservative so there's no bias in posting this:

Ex-Candidate Cheryl Allen Charged With Making Threats in Ind.

"One day I will have my revenge on your seeking so much revenge on me," read one of the posts cited in media reports.

"Someday Boooooom while your setting in your offices," read a second. "And you know I won't even be the one pulling the trigger," said another.

Guns are like crotch rockets to some Republitards obviously.

"One day I will have my revenge on your seeking so much revenge on me," read one of the posts cited in media reports.

"Someday Boooooom while your setting in your offices," read a second. "And you know I won't even be the one pulling the trigger," said another.

Whereas saying things like "You're dead" to a TEA Party representative in a public meeting is.... what?

And, I can say this because I'm an intelligent person.... Accusing a group with the actions of an individual is not the response of an intelligent person.

Whereas saying things like "You're dead" to a TEA Party representative in a public meeting is.... what?

And, I can say this because I'm an intelligent person.... Accusing a group with the actions of an individual is not the response of an intelligent person.

Yeah, you may want to get that memo out to about everyone that posts on here, and on every message board in the country.

Libtards, neocons, DemocRATS, nutters, rightwing loons, et al..just look at the titles of all the thread here.

This past week has been the worst I've seen since I've been here with the name calling and the finger pointing.

Yeah, you may want to get that memo out to about everyone that posts on here, and on every message board in the country.

Libtards, neocons, DemocRATS, nutters, rightwing loons, et al..just look at the titles of all the thread here.

This past week has been the worst I've seen since I've been here with the name calling and the finger pointing.

Yea, I know. But it's fun to remind people about this whole 'personal responsibility' thing.

The Basshole starts off with a lie. He is not a conservative even if he does harbor some conservative views.

The Basshole, moreover, is doing exactly what CG identified. So, among his numerous obvious faults, the ability to employ logic is not to be counted as one of his tools.

A threat made by a liberal is no less offensive than a threat made by a conservative. Any act of violence or threat of violence directed against a political official (like a legislator or an executive or even a judge) in a representative democracy, such as our Constitutional Republic, IS an attack on all of us.

Why does the Basshole seem to focus only on "threats" made by Republicans or conservatives, though, I wonder?

Last edited:

Are we going to post every threat ever made by anyone anywhere, cuz' my ex-wife threatened to have her brothers kill me...and her brothers are all liberals :eek:.

Discuss.

You can ignore the anti-fox person who posted this video, I just wanted to point out that people are threatening tea partiers now because of all the bull pushed by the lib media and that stupid so-called sheriff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPGquGtkxk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPGquGtkxk[/ame]

Last edited:

Yeah, those damn republican threats...Here are some of them:

$125107024098.jpg

$125107023743.JPG

Oh wait......

Notice how rightwing tards finger point the lefties and completely avoid saying the rightwing loons are wrong, lol.

Part of the problem is in not addressing the poster who started this stread instead you choose to broadbrush the whole board. Do you expect the rightwingers to sit quietly by and take the abuse?

Notice how rightwing tards finger point the lefties and completely avoid saying the rightwing loons are wrong, lol.

I'm just pointing to the hypocrisy coming from your OP. You being a conservative :)lol:) only point to the right...well in response, I had to point it out to you that it's also the left.

I am politely asking, "Are you really this big of a moron?"

I'm just pointing to the hypocrisy coming from your OP. You being a conservative :)lol:) only point to the right...well in response, I had to point it out to you that it's also the left.

the moron is you because true, real conservative are not Republitards.

The Basshole has no way of knowing what any true, real conservative is or isn't.

The Basshole is an ignorant racist homophobic lying piece of crap.

The Reporter-Times said Brown said in court that authorities intend to have Allen's mental health evaluated.

Allen ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination for Indiana's 4th Congressional District seat in 2010, winning just 3 percent of the vote. The seat that was vacated by U.S. Rep. Steve Buyer was eventually won by new U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita.

A loon who ran for office and lost the NOMINATION miserably, does not speak for the "Republitards". FAIL.

It's not surprising that a GroupThink moron such as The Bass doesn't grok that individuals have the ability to think for themselves and don't slavishly follow A Leader.

Here's a fact I would like to point out to you, I'm not a republican. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back