Republiscam Corruption & Goldman Sachs.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
People can lie like hell and deny the horrific corruption of the grossly immoral Bush administration. It did happen and we need to do something about it, not just bury our heads in the sand.

Consider Goldman Sachs. GS is the largest corrupt agent for the snobbish and elitist Republiscam criminal network that has wrecked the country and impoverished the middle class.

Goldman Sachs rules the world for the 1 percent. Ironically they are using retirement funds and savings accounts to do so and many of the funds come from the Middle Class, a group of people who have suffered mightily because of the Republiscam corruption.

If you have read the news stories from 2008 on, you know that Goldman Sachs strongly recommended major stocks related to the Republiscam caused housing mortgage mania at the same time that it shorted the stocks. Yet, under the Corrupt Bush administration Nobody went to jail, and there were only hand slaps from the corrupt Republiscam staffed Securities and Exchange Commission.

The U.S. political system, indeed, that of the whole world, is dysfunctional because it is run by Goldman Sachs for Goldman Sachs and the friends of Goldman Sachs. Amazing how that works! If you want to be president of these United States, Goldman Sachs can make it so.

Because of the heavy influence of Goldman Sachs in our government and in governments around the world, it operates above the law and takes every advantage for its own corrupt employees. This is obvious public knowledge, but the American people are paralyzed as far as any action by the money sucking and money worshiping U.S. Congress.

There is nowhere for the people to turn in a nationwide system of organized crime under the authority of private investment banks. The recent collapse and bankruptcy of numerous investment institutions is a huge factor in eroding public confidence. It appears that client funds (investors savings), even though segregated, were used to speculate for Banker's personal gains. When the money was lost, the Bush administration eagerly stood by to fund them out of their corrupt dire straights. Can't let those campaign funding companies collapse because politicians of all stripes rely on that money to get reelected. That is very important in America where money buys political decisions, but not practicality.

The investment banks lost tremendous sums of investor funds. When investigated by Congress they uniformly told the investigating committee that they Didn't know where the money went!

We heard this over and over and over again, but not one of those sons of bitches is in prison for life where they belong. When a so called trusted investment banker gambles with investor funds he should be held personally accountable. Yet, these Republiscam Bankers are living in outrageous luxury while City, County, State and Business retirement funds are suffering. Many City, County and State government are presently hard pressed to pay their retired employees, all because of Republiscam greed. And, to think, people tell me the death penalty is not in order.

I call for action on this pressing issue, and people with criminal minds say to Just Ignore what happened and it will go away. Hummmmmmmm?????

We need to guide the Occupy movements so people can understand what needs to be attacked and destroyed. I have decided to write a book about what the Occupy movement can accomplish if it sets firm and positive goals. It is obvious to me and most of the other moral people in this country that the Republican party thinks it can continue with the horribly corrupt status quo.

That ain't gonna happen without a lot of very angry people expressing their anger in a traditional American manner. If it is necessary, let's bring it on.

Here's three good books that I read during the last half of 2011 that describe the incestious relationship between D.C. & Wall St. :
Griftopia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Griftopia: Bubble Machines, Vampire Squids, and the Long Con That Is Breaking America is a 2010 book by the political journalist Matt Taibbi about the events that led to the financial crisis of 2008.
It argues that the crisis was not an accident of the free market but the result of a complex and on-going politico-financial process taking place in the United States whereby wealth and power is transferred to a super-rich "grifter class" that holds a grip on the political process.
The Big Short - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine is a 2010 non-fiction book by Michael Lewis about the build-up of the housing and credit bubble during the 2000s. It describes several of the key players in the creation of the credit default swap market that sought to bet against the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bubble and thus ended up profiting from the financial crisis of 2007–2010.
Top Secret America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The last one came out as a book, which I just completed, chronicling the revolving door between high-ranking gov't officials and the taxpayer- subsidized, military, industrial complex

Michael Lewis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He enrolled in the London School of Economics, and received his MSc degree in Economics in 1985.[1][2] Lewis was hired by Salomon Brothers and moved to New York for their training program. He worked at their London office as a bond salesman. He resigned to write Liar's Poker and become a financial journalist.

Lewis also wrote this before the "too big to fail" banks were saved w/ taxpayer $.

Liar's Poker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet, under the Corrupt Bush administration Nobody went to jail,

1)no laws were broken which is why Obama has not charged them either

2) Goldman is very liberal/Jewish so not surprisingly contributed more to BO than McCain.

As usual you make no sense whatsoever with your cut and pastes, and as always you are 100% unable to defend them.

If 2 million read "Liars Poker" why post a blurb here so that 11 more people will know about it? This place is for debate not cut and paste because you lack the IQ to debate.

Last edited:
Yet, under the Corrupt Bush administration Nobody went to jail,

1)no laws were broken which is why Obama has not charged them either

2) Goldman is very liberal/Jewish so not surprisingly contributed more to BO than McCain.

As usual you make no sense whatsoever with your cut and pastes, and as always you are 100% unable to defend them.

If 2 million read "Liars Poker" why post a blurb here so that 11 more people will know about it? This place is for debate not cut and paste because you lack the IQ to debate.

1. Obama could have used a presidential order to stop the insane lending practices. From 2003 the banks were writing loans to people that were not checked for income. Bush looked on as his Republiscam friends essentially raped the country. thus he is complicit with the act of treason that the corrupt bankers pulled on this country. They should be tried enmasse and once convicted they should be marched to their just punishment and given the maximum sentence.

2. Goldman has been known to make campaign contributions to both sides of the aisle. Since they are horribly corrupt, they have to cover both sides.

3. Cut and paste? Actually, I write my own professional articles. I wouldn't be a millionaire if I didn't.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back