Republicns Offer Empty Promises On Middle Class Job Creation!

You forget Government ceasing spending us into slavery to pay off the debt they've racked up. Odd you would forget this aspect, isn't it?

Don't worry... that little tid bit is going to be all too present to ignore here shortly. Politicians on both sides are starting to concede it's rearing it's ugly head. These liberals here that like to ignore it, will only look like ignorant fools in the very near future.

Umm I was concerend and speaking up about the debt since Reagan what? tripled it?.
when Reagan took office I think our total debt was about 750 billion.

Are you forgetting Reagen had a dem congress.

Probably.

Don't worry... that little tid bit is going to be all too present to ignore here shortly. Politicians on both sides are starting to concede it's rearing it's ugly head. These liberals here that like to ignore it, will only look like ignorant fools in the very near future.

Umm I was concerend and speaking up about the debt since Reagan what? tripled it?.

Probably.

That would be it. But he still got Tax rates reduced which spurred one of the biggest advances in prosperity this Republic has seen.

The only jobs that Governments create are public sector jobs. We don't need more public sector jobs - we need PRIVATE SECTOR jobs.

This is not rocket science.

Probably.

That would be it. But he still got Tax rates reduced which spurred one of the biggest advances in prosperity this Republic has seen.

I know he would hate to admit that democrats lied to reagen about cutting spending.

But thats par for the course.

The only jobs that Governments create are public sector jobs. We don't need more public sector jobs - we need PRIVATE SECTOR jobs.

This is not rocket science.

Exactly. And when the average Public Sector person makes more than private Sector for same amount of work, same type of job? There's something wrong here. After all? I thought government service was supposed to be just that?

:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Blah blah blah blah bla on tax cuts.

REGARDLESS of their tax rate, businesses WILL HIRE people, WHEN they need them....

THAT is how it WORKS....and has ALWAYS worked.

If a business sees the opportunity to expand and capture more of the market share, in their own growth, they will expand....and usually, NOT A DAY SOONER, than that....not if they are smart businessmen/women.

the LACK OF REGULATION (like on fannie and freddie, and AIG etc) or the lack of the enforcement of regulations existing, IS WHAT CAUSED the mess we are in...

less regulation with the banks, is suicidal for us.

REGARDLESS of their tax rate, businesses WILL HIRE people, WHEN they need them....
Regardless? Look here’s how it works if people have more taxes taken out they will spend less. If people are not spending money to buy things then there is no need to manufacture much of anything. then when there is no need to manufacture any thing there will be no need to hire more people.

If an employer is not making any profit which is the life blood of any business then the employer will have to make changes and that is usually done by laying off people or closing the door.

Last edited:
You just can't talk sense to Progressives because they always think the US Gubbamint IS the US Economy

There won't be any job creation until, at a minimum, Obamacare is repealed for the most part, and the threat of all Obama's new taxes and regulation have passed.

Agree 100%. Why would a company hire people when they have no clue have much their taxes are going to go up or how much regulation Obama is going to put on them.

That is just totally flaccid.

Forum List

Back