Republician Vice President ?

i dunno.. i mean.. Condi would appeal to minorities but, lets be honest, she's been nothing but a sockpuppet for the iraq war since she took over her job. I'm betting she goes the way of Colin after her tenure here is up.

If the timing was better... with he well known love of sports, especially football... I would have said she would have been a perfect fit for NFL commish...

But I agree that she goes out of politics.. whether that is as business consultant or speaker circuit or whatever, we will have to see

I think Bill might ... he holds a lot of resentment. But Hillary is more loyal to her party than he is. :doubt:

Haha, you underestimate just how badly she wants to run again in 2012. Even though there's no chance McCain could win New York, she'll vote for him anyway.

And really, it's Bill that's loyal to the party. He's far more liberal than she is.

Last edited:
i dunno.. i mean.. Condi would appeal to minorities but, lets be honest, she's been nothing but a sockpuppet for the iraq war since she took over her job. I'm betting she goes the way of Colin after her tenure here is up.

You are forgetting the "gender vote" ? Just wondering ... because there are more of we women out here than you guys! :lol: lol

You are forgetting the "gender vote" ? Just wondering ... because there are more of we women out here than you guys! :lol: lol

oh im quite aware of the gender vote.. which, ironically, would be a terrible thing if men voted for testicles like women will vote for a vagina.

Haha, you underestimate just how badly she wants to run again in 2012. Even though there's no chance McCain could win New York, she'll vote for him anyway.

And really, it's Bill that's loyal to the party. He's far more liberal than she is.

Bill is loyal to the party because that is the only thing he has left to be loyal to. Just my opinion. :eusa_whistle:

Condi is not favored by blacks or women.

If McCain wants the gender vote, he has two other viable options. Well, three, if you consider how much women swoon over Romney.

If McCain wants the gender vote, he has two other viable options. Well, three, if you consider how much women swoon over Romney.

there is a mormon joke in there somewhere.

oh im quite aware of the gender vote.. which, ironically, would be a terrible thing if men voted for testicles like women will vote for a vagina.

They don't? Why do you think so many of them spend so much time in the bathroom :confused: They are comparing, Silly! :slap:

Btw .... Bush lost the pissing contest ... they discovered he has no BALLS! :eusa_eh:

Romney is too good looking to be "straight". I bet it comes out, sooner or later, that he is gay! :doubt:

Think about it. Have you ever seen him with a single hair on his head out of place? Have you ever seen him not dressed to the hilt? He is simply too good looking not be be "gay". Him being a Mormon is a smoke screen. :lol:

images

Forum List

Back