Republicans "you can buy the health ins you need"

If you are a male, you know know you don't need maternity insurance.

Are you assuming impotence here?

Doesn't really matter what he's assuming. Unless you're now inviting government to get involved in our sex lives as well.

I saw a thing on tv somewhere, that there was a sex therapist who basically had sex with her clients for money and called it therapy... and it was covered by insurance. You sure you don't want government in your bedroom? :dance:
Was it a movie?

Nope. It was on Nat Geo or the History channel.

Use of Surrogate Sex Partners Rising Among Women

Sex therapist Padma Deva sleeps with patients: Counsellor or courtesan? | Daily Mail Online

Surrogate Partner Therapy/Sexual Surrogacy-To Refer Or Not to Refer

So did insurance pay?

Doesn't really matter what he's assuming. Unless you're now inviting government to get involved in our sex lives as well.

I saw a thing on tv somewhere, that there was a sex therapist who basically had sex with her clients for money and called it therapy... and it was covered by insurance. You sure you don't want government in your bedroom? :dance:
Was it a movie?

Sex therapist Padma Deva sleeps with patients: Counsellor or courtesan? | Daily Mail Online

So did insurance pay?

On the show I saw they did. Of course not all insurance would.

Was it a movie?

So did insurance pay?

Did they actually have sex?

Was it a movie?

So did insurance pay?

Did they actually have sex?

Yes... just like the articles I linked.

No it does not involve sex, its counselling and most ins does not cover it. I know there was a movie with Helen Hunt in it.

No it does not involve sex, its counselling and most ins does not cover it. I know there was a movie with Helen Hunt in it.

I just showed you links where it says they have sex... did you read them?

Certified Sex Surrogate Partners

ever hear anything so stupid in my life. How does one know what they are going to need. I guess they think everyone has a crystal ball to see in the future.

Makes sense to me.

If you are 70 and never had an issue with depression, you might not buy anything related to mental health.

Makes sense to me.

If you were born with something you don't need anything either, because they won't give it to you anyway. Just die.

Comment makes no sense and is not related to what I said.

Unless you care to explain further.

Read the links.

A sexual surrogate on the other hand, has a purpose in mind. A surrogate’s job is to educate the client on how to master or alleviate specific sexual problems. Though the surrogate does the teaching, the therapist—not the client or the surrogate—decides on activities would best treat the client. Therapy usually takes months. Any sexual activity—if a therapist deems it necessary—is secondary to communication, education and healing. Which brings on the next myth…

ever hear anything so stupid in my life. How does one know what they are going to need. I guess they think everyone has a crystal ball to see in the future.

Makes sense to me.

If you are 70 and never had an issue with depression, you might not buy anything related to mental health.

Makes sense to me.

If you were born with something you don't need anything either, because they won't give it to you anyway. Just die.

Pre-existing conditions.

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

Pre-existing conditions.

Yes and we can expect a lot more infants will be born with pre-existing conditions.

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

Pre-existing conditions.

That does not relate to anything in the post of mine that you quoted.

You O.K. ?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

Pre-existing conditions.

Yes and we can expect a lot more infants will be born with pre-existing conditions.

If you are single and are not sleeping around or if you are 75, you don't need maternity insurance.

Is that really that difficult for you to understand.

Where does she practice?

Where does she practice?

In your bedroom.

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

Pre-existing conditions.

If you are single and are not sleeping around or if you are 75, you don't need maternity insurance.

Is that really that difficult for you to understand.

It might be. One of the core conceits of the statist viewpoint is that everyone "needs" the same thing. Or at least we should. It's the job of government to decide what we need and provide it.

Where does she practice?

I posted a link that showed various people in different states. People have a sex therapist... then they have another person that actually gives them "therapy."

I know that I don't "need" health insurance that covers OB/GYN and maternity care but I have to pay for it
I know that I don't need health insurance that covers pediatric optical and dental care but I have to pay for it
I know that I don't need health insurance that covers drug counseling and rehab but I have to pay for it
I know that I don't need health insurance that covers mental health counseling but I have to pay for it

So you see I actually do know what insurance I need and what insurance I don't need.

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

Pre-existing conditions.

That does not relate to anything in the post of mine that you quoted.

You O.K. ?

Well it does.

How are you going to take out the insurance you need for a condition they won't give you insurance for at a price you can actually afford?

How are you going to take out the insurance you need for a condition they won't give you insurance for at a price you can actually afford?

The notion that you "take out insurance you need for a condition" is the heart of the idiocy we are mired in. That's not how insurance works. Think about it. At least try: Would you expect an insurance company to sell you a policy covering the cost of having your car repaired after it's already been wrecked? If so, how much should the insurance company charge you for this policy? Should they charge you less than the cost of the repairs? Or more?

Forum List

Back