Republicans 'would vote for the devil'

"Perhaps you and the ladies could form a union. "

Union haters have a huge dislike for the average worker. Workers to them are the anti christ.

See how good the Unions worked in Greece? Such a system doesn't work as economics don't work this way. At one time a nation might have a good economy, while the next the nation might not be able to afford such.

It's unfair, but this is the sad reality.

And you have... nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Cat got your tongue? So how's that 'Mormon' for president working out for you? You comfortable with that? :eusa_whistle:

Yep, I feel alot better with a mormon than a fake christian

Pssst... Mormon= fake christian.

Look dude, religion isnt an issue for me. I dont like people who shy from their religion like fake christians that believe in social gospel. Oh and do tell, what is a fake christian? And why?

Union haters have a huge dislike for the average worker. Workers to them are the anti christ.

Nonsense. Non-union folks are workers too. They don't dislike workers, they dislike unions. Have the kindergarten teacher read and explain the story in the link to you after nap time.

No Horses, But Detroit Water Department Employs 'Horseshoer' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

did you forget I showed you that guy is also a welder and its just an old job title name

you think most people are not good huh?

I think most people put greed over their nation. What is so wrong about debating issues without trying to divide people????

I don't think some people aren't good, but do feel that some groups hate, while telling the other side not to. Blacks whine about hate, but then go on TV judging and generalize all whites as haters. Blacks go around beating up whites every day, but the media focuses on the rare case of whites doing it. They certainly aren't clean of it.

They have a double standard. Why can't we just debate what's good for our nation instead of taking one side against another? Yes, people are going to have other opinions on issues like Abortion, gays, economics, but don't we live in a country that allows for such?

Our leaders are the ones that need to put our nation ahead of their own thirst for power. They need to figure out what's best for our nation and stop dividing people against ourselves.

Why do you believe that spending trillions of dollars per year into debt is good? Secondly, why do you think debating such is wrong.

I think most people put greed over their nation. What is so wrong about debating issues without trying to divide people????

I don't think some people aren't good, but do feel that some groups hate, while telling the other side not to. Blacks whine about hate, but then go on TV judging and generalize all whites as haters. Blacks go around beating up whites every day, but the media focuses on the rare case of whites doing it. They certainly aren't clean of it.

They have a double standard. Why can't we just debate what's good for our nation instead of taking one side against another? Yes, people are going to have other opinions on issues like Abortion, gays, economics, but don't we live in a country that allows for such?

Our leaders are the ones that need to put our nation ahead of their own thirst for power. They need to figure out what's best for our nation and stop dividing people against ourselves.

Why do you believe that spending trillions of dollars per year into debt is good? Secondly, why do you think debating such is wrong.

Oh your a racist.

Oh your a racist.

How is pointing out racism, racism? Really, why the double standard. So I can't point out a wrong?

Ain't that the truth boys and girls... ain't that the truth nowdays.

Todd Akin need not resign as hate for Obama trumps immoral utterings - CNN iReport

So how about this economy?

So how about a 'Mormon' for president? You know, the religion that thinks 'blacks' inferior. The religion that idolizes living individuals as prophets and equates them with Jesus! Ever read the book of Mormon?

Well?

Oh great.....kidsnot is back.

Mormons don't see blacks as inferior. Sorry.

The entire Old Testament is filled with living prophets. What's the matter with having one now ?

Prophets are people....not equated to Jesus. Are you that stupid or just misinformed.

Read it plenty of times.

Your question was ?

The devil would make a better president than Obama. He would probably leave us alone instead of trying to "fundamentally transform America."

And another vote for the devil.

Anybody but Obama (and well maybe anybody but you....too).

Last edited:

So how about a 'Mormon' for president? You know, the religion that thinks 'blacks' inferior. The religion that idolizes living individuals as prophets and equates them with Jesus! Ever read the book of Mormon?

Well?

Oh great.....kidsnot is back.

Mormons don't see blacks as inferior. Sorry.

The entire Old Testament is filled with living prophets. What's the matter with having one now ?

Prophets are people....not equated to Jesus. Are you that stupid or just misinformed.

Read it plenty of times.

Your question was ?

The devil would make a better president than Obama. He would probably leave us alone instead of trying to "fundamentally transform America."

And another vote for the devil.

Anybody but Obama (and well maybe anybody but you....too).

You'll have to take it up with science. I choose to stick with data and facts. :eusa_boohoo: Defeat that then I'll come over to your views.

Nonsense. Non-union folks are workers too. They don't dislike workers, they dislike unions. Have the kindergarten teacher read and explain the story in the link to you after nap time.

No Horses, But Detroit Water Department Employs 'Horseshoer' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

did you forget I showed you that guy is also a welder and its just an old job title name

Did you forget you and I never discussed this?

Oh your a racist.

Douche say what?

Todd Akin need not resign as hate for Obama trumps immoral utterings - CNN iReport

Well?

Really the last thing you wana do is bring up Religion, race and churches when talking about Presidents... Seeing as Obama is one of the few outspoken racist Presidents and all...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back