Republicans won't repeal and replace

Obamacare is the best thing to ever happen to insurance companies and big Pharma… It's all about control right in the hands of the career politicians.

Boehner: Republicans won't repeal and replace Obamacare

Instead, he said changes to former President Barack Obama’s signature legislative achievement would likely be relatively modest.

Sorry, regressives.

Republicans will cut Medicaid subsidies, add a tax cut, throw in some token interstate commerce and tort limitation language and call it .......Trumpcare
I think the republicans are realizing that you can't take away the ACA from 15 million people. To do so, would be political suicide

I think Collins had the best option of allowing states to keep their Obamacare coverage if they were satisfied with it. Other states would get some sort of Health Savings Plan, tax deduction program
What good is a health savings plan if you have any kind of a lengthy hospital stay. Is the couple of hundred you put away each month gonna make a difference?

Instead, he said changes to former President Barack Obama’s signature legislative achievement would likely be relatively modest.

Sorry, regressives.

Republicans will cut Medicaid subsidies, add a tax cut, throw in some token interstate commerce and tort limitation language and call it .......Trumpcare
I think the republicans are realizing that you can't take away the ACA from 15 million people. To do so, would be political suicide

I think Collins had the best option of allowing states to keep their Obamacare coverage if they were satisfied with it. Other states would get some sort of Health Savings Plan, tax deduction program
What good is a health savings plan if you have any kind of a lengthy hospital stay. Is the couple of hundred you put away each month gonna make a difference?
Not even close

Sorry, regressives.

There's no guarantee insurance is going to pay the bill either… Insurance companies fuck people every day.

Sorry, regressives.

It doesn't matter anymore... Obamacare is unsustainable.
U.S. tax agency no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate -report

Obamacare will collapse on its own and the longer it survives the longer we can use it to destroy Democrats who passed this turd.

Sorry, regressives.

It doesn't matter anymore... Obamacare is unsustainable.
U.S. tax agency no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate -report

Obamacare will collapse on its own and the longer it survives the longer we can use it to destroy Democrats who passed this turd.

OK

Lets do that

New Topics

Forum List

Back