Republicans win the Senate ...

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

"I'm going to be President!!"

Turtle-man won't be able to control Ted Cruz and his ilk. Two years worth of extremism....

yep , hope that yer correct Hazelnut . I read the other day that TED CRUZ was going after mcconnel , get'er going TED !!

Well done Tea Baggers.

Actually, this was a victory for the old guard of the Republican Establishment. They throttled the Tea Party candidates in their cradles during the primaries. The Tea Party is dead. The sclerotic GOP is back.

Well done Tea Baggers.

Actually, this was a victory for the old guard of the Republican Establishment. They throttled the Tea Party candidates in their cradles during the primaries. The Tea Party is dead. The sclerotic GOP is back.

Not really. Those of us with libertarian streaks had to go with Red (baby steps ) or sit an election out, and not let our voices be heard.

Well done Tea Baggers.

Not really.

Yes, really.

Not one of the Senate seats that flipped went to a Tea Partier. They all went to those who the Establishment chose during the primaries.

The Tea Party is officially dead. They are bound and tied, and Mitch McConnell is sitting on their faces, farting into their mouths.

Last edited:
house is fulla Tea Party and they gained 12 more and TED CRUZ will be getting to work on mcconnel from what I hear . We'll just have to wait and see what happens but I'm pretty happy so far G5000 .

Forum List

Back