Republicans Win "Lie Of The Year" Two Years Running!

The government tells you when you can drive, when you have to stop your car, how fast you can drive and under what conditions.

According to your "cough cough" logic, the government has taken over your car.

Dumb, Dumber, Republican...

That's an incredibly stupid comparison for obvious reasons, (well obvious to anybody with some intelligence so I'm betting you won't figure it out) and while it's interesting to know that you are a dumb, dumber Republican I'm not sure how that is relevant to the conversation. The dumb part was obvious anyway.

The government telling you you have to buy health insurance is government control.

The government tells you when you can drive, when you have to stop your car, how fast you can drive and under what conditions.

Your comparison is a non starter. Government is tasked by the Constitution to post roads therefore they can call the shots.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

That's an incredibly stupid comparison for obvious reasons, (well obvious to anybody with some intelligence so I'm betting you won't figure it out) and while it's interesting to know that you are a dumb, dumber Republican I'm not sure how that is relevant to the conversation. The dumb part was obvious anyway.

Correct.

On the surface it seems correct but the two cases are different.

When it comes to obtaining a drivers license you have to do something to get a jail sentence. Like driving without a license while drunk.

However when it comes to Health Care insurance....not doing anything resulted in a penalty.

Correct.

On the surface it seems correct but the two cases are different.

When it comes to obtaining a drivers license you have to do something to get a jail sentence. Like driving without a license while drunk.

However when it comes to Health Care insurance....not doing anything resulted in a penalty.

Yep. The comparison is completely incorrect, and shouldn't even be considered by those of us whom know better.

Forum List

Back