Republicans will stick with Norquist tax pledge

If Republicans don't compromise to raise taxes, the Democrats will let the Bush tax cuts expire and we will have an even bigger tax increase.

That is, if the Democrats had any balls. Since they don't, we will probably get something along the lines of Simpson Bowles.

If Republicans don't compromise to raise taxes, the Democrats will let the Bush tax cuts expire and we will have an even bigger tax increase.

That is, if the Democrats had any balls. Since they don't, we will probably get something along the lines of Simpson Bowles.

Nah; I think Obama will grow a pair this time. Boehner is already running scared. I suspect being Newt redux and having to find a day job is a scary thought.

How is taking money from people and slowing the economy on purpose going to generate revenue?

Where are they taking it; Zimbabwe perhaps? Maybe the US Government has it socked away in a Cayman Trust?

Because politicians in washington are so insecure with themselves that they can't take a real stand and control their spending. They instead, need to bribe people to vote for them. Sadly, people let them.

Gotcha. Meanwhile as to my comment, where does the buck they take from me go? Into or out of the economy.

Whadaya think?

Last edited:
Republicans will stick with Norquist tax pledge
....Except for the......

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

529.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44lDSj15sw]Grover Strangelove - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back