Republicans who would make better Presidents than the losers we have running now

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1. Jeb Bush- Should have been President in 2000, we wouldn't have the problems we have now if he was

2. Colin Powell- Class act, respected and willing to put what's best for the country ahead of partisanship

3. Chris Christie- A bit of a bully, but sets goals and gets them done. looks good for 2016

1. Jeb Bush- Should have been President in 2000, we wouldn't have the problems we have now if he was

2. Colin Powell- Class act, respected and willing to put what's best for the country ahead of partisanship

3. Chris Christie- A bit of a bully, but sets goals and gets them done. looks good for 2016

I think you're wrong about Chrispie. The fact that he has a democratic legislature has kept him from looking worse than he does. Remember, this guy takes a helicopter to a Little League game and rides a limo for the last 100 yards. All on the taxpayer's dime, until he gets caught. Then he pays it back, whining at every penny. Such poor judgement and gluttonous behavior ended up making him eat his own words.

Any decent R is not running this go arround for good reason.

The R party is stuck on "bat shit crazy" mode

I can think of lots of them if we could just resurrect the dead.

Psssssssttttt... Obama's gone... he's toast.... deal with it.

:booze::blowup:

There are a few left in exsistance but the TP faction make them say "bat shit crazy" stuff to win an election.

The decent Rs wont do it hense they dont run

I'll tell you who I have always liked, though he may not be ready. John Thune.

I think Obama would have a hard time running against a legitimate Republican challenger. But the TeaTard endorsed loser that we will end up with does not stand a chance.

Be prepared for whoever the GOP nominates to get thrown under the bus.....just like they did to McCain

And the reason they will give for him getting stomped by Obama? He wasn't conservative enough

I think Obama would have a hard time running against a legitimate Republican challenger. But the TeaTard endorsed loser that we will end up with does not stand a chance.

Be prepared for whoever the GOP nominates to get thrown under the bus.....just like they did to McCain

And the reason they will give for him getting stomped by Obama? He wasn't conservative enough

Keep telling yourself that bub....

:lol:

since the title of your thread is- "than the losers we have running now"

I might agree with 1 and 3, 2? Nope.

and I don't consider them all losers btw....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back