Republicans who don’t watch Fox News have dramatically different views than Republicans who do

However, liberals all have the same point of view.

head_up_ass.jpg
If you can’t handle the message, you attack the messenger. We see it again and again. That’s what Republicans do. That’s what they’re expected to do. And they don’t disappoint.
We see the left attacking the right with their hate and ignorance every day. Then they complain about violence. But when someone makes fun of a bias poll and those who try to make points with it the left goes even flackier.

Oh bullshit. It's isn't just the left attacking Cult45. They have all that shit, and more, coming.
If not the left then who is saying things like gather a group don't let them eat, don't let them buy gas? Who confronted the Covington kids? Who is refusing to allow people to eat in their establishments? Who are throwing drinks on young people wearing make America great hats? Do you really mean to tell me that ANTIFA is right wing?

Look at who on this forum calls people cult 45. Look at who on this forum calls others trumpettes. Look at you just now saying they all that and more coming. Why because they do not adhere to your partisan mind set?

No, they are traitorous bastards that deserve nothing but derision and contempt every minute of every day from Americans.
Good for you keep the hate going. I have not doubt that you will be pushing for concentration camps and ovens real soon.

If you can’t handle the message, you attack the messenger. We see it again and again. That’s what Republicans do. That’s what they’re expected to do. And they don’t disappoint.
We see the left attacking the right with their hate and ignorance every day. Then they complain about violence. But when someone makes fun of a bias poll and those who try to make points with it the left goes even flackier.

Oh bullshit. It's isn't just the left attacking Cult45. They have all that shit, and more, coming.
If not the left then who is saying things like gather a group don't let them eat, don't let them buy gas? Who confronted the Covington kids? Who is refusing to allow people to eat in their establishments? Who are throwing drinks on young people wearing make America great hats? Do you really mean to tell me that ANTIFA is right wing?

Look at who on this forum calls people cult 45. Look at who on this forum calls others trumpettes. Look at you just now saying they all that and more coming. Why because they do not adhere to your partisan mind set?

No, they are traitorous bastards that deserve nothing but derision and contempt every minute of every day from Americans.
Good for you keep the hate going. I have not doubt that you will be pushing for concentration camps and ovens real soon.

LOL. Keep building that straw man.

Lol good to see you are not even smart enough to understand what a straw man argument is.

Lol good to see you are not even smart enough to understand what a straw man argument is.

Straw Man: A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

You: "I have not doubt that you will be pushing for concentration camps and ovens real soon"

When did I present an argument pushing for any such things? Nowhere, dummy.

Straw Man: A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

You: "I have not doubt that you will be pushing for concentration camps and ovens real soon"

When did I present an argument pushing for any such things? Nowhere, dummy.
I take it you did not read my origanal comment to the op which you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. So no you do not understand.

Forum List

Back