Republicans Who Desire Success for The Obama Administration: Seriously?

I know he has used it a couple of times. I'll look to see what I can find.

I can look it up as well. :D

My reason for asking was more to bring up that I don't recall him using that term, but I do remember the accusations against Bush.

In fact, here is one video that I did find which seems to back up your statement, but if you listen to it, he never says "New World Order".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc]YouTube - Obama Calls For New World Order In Berlin[/ame]

Titles to videos and stories cannot always be trusted.

Here is another:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i5kpen-lgg&feature=related]YouTube - New World Order BARACK OBAMA VATICAN 666[/ame]

Again, nothing about a New World Order but you can't tell that by the title.

Immie

Just because he doesn't say the exact words "new world order" does not mean he doesn't want to have one.

Obama Calls for New World Order (MUST SEE!) - Video

I think that is basically the same speech, if not the exact same speech as the one in the first link I gave. Just because the Al-jazeera reporter says "new world order" a couple of times, doesn't mean Obama's calling for a "New World Order". He was of course calling for a peaceful world and a new era of cooperation among the nations, but that is a far cry from what the term "New World Order" conjures up among Christians at least.

Immie

No, not true. If Obama fails, we all fail. This nation fails! If you think his out of control spending is bad news and he passes it and he fails, then this country fails. Since I see no way to stop him, the only thing I can pray for is that even though I don't like what I see, he succeeds one way or another.

Immie

If thats the case you should be able to name some of those policies/agenda that you approve of. You don't want him to fail but if he does name the policies that if failed would also make America fail.

Name the policies that if he failed would also make America fail? That one is easy. The Stimulus Plan and Health Care Reform are two of those.

Look, you can pray for Obama's failure and thus America's failure if you want, I absolutely refuse to do so. If Obama's failure is important enough to you to risk the failure of this nation just so you can feel vindicated then that really saddens me. Our future depends on a miracle here and it seems to me that you are literally praying for a catastrophe.

I refuse to pray for that. Instead, I will pray that through some kind of a miracle, Obama's Presidency will end up a success as will this nation and that by that we will survive yet another President and move on to hopefully a better future.

Please just think about what you are saying.

Immie

You don't get it. With the passage of the Stimulus how is America doing now? We are failing wouldn't you agree?

Health Care Reform is the cherry on top. We cannot sustain both debts sorry but America will fail because of both.

It would be interesting to go back and read each time he used the word "change" to see the context he used it with. I would beg to differ with you that it was always within the context of business in Washington.

I could easily hear him say "We need Hope and Change for America for the better"... it sounds good and innocent, doesn't it?

When he used the term "New World Order," it never sounded comforting to me..it sounded threatening. Just another example.

Do you have any links to him using "New World Order"? I don't recall him doing so, but I do recall people claiming Bush was seeking a "New World Order.

Immie

West Point speech: Obama pledges a New World Order - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

This is one I could find. Others were videos. Some seemed hokey, but the ones that I could recall I didn't locate.

Yeah, I looked for some as well and found some videos that all appeared very "hokey". Bigreb at least found a video that appeared to be a news article, but he did not actually call for what I as a Christian would call a "New World Order". A "New World Order" conjures an image of the end times in my mind.

Immie

If thats the case you should be able to name some of those policies/agenda that you approve of. You don't want him to fail but if he does name the policies that if failed would also make America fail.

Name the policies that if he failed would also make America fail? That one is easy. The Stimulus Plan and Health Care Reform are two of those.

Look, you can pray for Obama's failure and thus America's failure if you want, I absolutely refuse to do so. If Obama's failure is important enough to you to risk the failure of this nation just so you can feel vindicated then that really saddens me. Our future depends on a miracle here and it seems to me that you are literally praying for a catastrophe.

I refuse to pray for that. Instead, I will pray that through some kind of a miracle, Obama's Presidency will end up a success as will this nation and that by that we will survive yet another President and move on to hopefully a better future.

Immie

You don't get it. With the passage of the Stimulus how is America doing now? We are failing wouldn't you agree?

Health Care Reform is the cherry on top. We cannot sustain both debts sorry but America will fail because of both.

If America fails, it will be because of willfully ignorant rednecks such as yourself.

Immie

No, it is you who "don't get it".

You see, you appear to be hoping for America to fail. I, on the other hand, am praying for a miracle. I don't give a shit if I am right or wrong as long as America remains America when Obama is no longer President. I can't write it any clearer.

Immie

I can look it up as well. :D

My reason for asking was more to bring up that I don't recall him using that term, but I do remember the accusations against Bush.

In fact, here is one video that I did find which seems to back up your statement, but if you listen to it, he never says "New World Order".

YouTube - Obama Calls For New World Order In Berlin

Titles to videos and stories cannot always be trusted.

Here is another:

YouTube - New World Order BARACK OBAMA VATICAN 666

Again, nothing about a New World Order but you can't tell that by the title.

Immie

Just because he doesn't say the exact words "new world order" does not mean he doesn't want to have one.

I think that is basically the same speech, if not the exact same speech as the one in the first link I gave. Just because the Al-jazeera reporter says "new world order" a couple of times, doesn't mean Obama's calling for a "New World Order". He was of course calling for a peaceful world and a new era of cooperation among the nations, but that is a far cry from what the term "New World Order" conjures up among Christians at least.

Immie
If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck and sounds like a duck guess what it's a duck.

obama: the time has come for the world to move in a new direction. We must embrace a new era of engagement based on mutual interest and mutual respect and our work must begin now.

Commentator speaks

The list
Non proliferation and disarmament
promotion of peace and security
The preservation of our planet
Here’s the biggie
A global economy

Immie

You see, you appear to be hoping for America to fail. I, on the other hand, am praying for a miracle. I don't give a shit if I am right or wrong as long as America remains America when Obama is no longer President. I can't write it any clearer.

Immie
You see, you appear to be hoping for America to fail.
Putting words where I did not speak them does not make it so.

I don't give a shit if I am right or wrong as long as America remains America when Obama is no longer President.

There you go with the passage of both it has changed America and when obamacare becomes effective after 2013 The America you speak of will no longer exist. It will have been changed and the people will be under the governments control.

Immie, the reason I know President Obama used the phrase "New World Order" is that I was familiar with the phrase from Bilderberg and thought it to be top level clandestine. Then while doing something else I heard Obama mention it on tv and I was shocked. It was in a speech from Heaven knows what.

But the fact that I thought it was supposed to be top secret is what popped my head up and watched him for a moment. It was something about global cooperation. But my head went swimming.. I thought this is it, the whole world is going to be communist, one currency, global force, China and Russia top dogs... didn't know what to think, lol.

So I do remember the words from his mouth and on another occassion but the second was not as jarring because the world didn't end with the first spoken "New World Order."

By the way, I was shocked that Bilderberg was made up of intellectuals and politicians from BOTH sides of the aisle. How in the world could they agree on anything?

Immie
If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck and sounds like a duck guess what it's a duck.

obama: the time has come for the world to move in a new direction. We must embrace a new era of engagement based on mutual interest and mutual respect and our work must begin now.

Commentator speaks

The list
Here’s the biggie
A global economy

My friend, I'm starting to get a bit tired and a little bit edgy so I'm not sure how much longer I am going to keep this conversation up tonight, but before I leave, I want to leave you with a Bible verse that might just help me explain what I am trying to say:

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Everything in this discussion on my part has been based upon faith.

And let me also add this verse as well.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I am placing my faith in the success of the U.S.A. Not in President Obama but in my God because there is no where else that I can put my faith.

Immie

Immie
You see, you appear to be hoping for America to fail.
Putting words where I did not speak them does not make it so.

I don't give a shit if I am right or wrong as long as America remains America when Obama is no longer President.

There you go with the passage of both it has changed America and when obamacare becomes effective after 2013 The America you speak of will no longer exist. It will have been changed and the people will be under the governments control.

Whether you spoke them or not, that is the impression that is coming across to me and I am attempting to explain to you that perception so that you can see what I am trying to say to you.

You hope for Obama's failure thinking it will me America's success. I see Obama's failure as America's failure. I don't know how to say that any clearer.

Immie

Immie

Commentator speaks

The list
Here’s the biggie
A global economy

My friend, I'm starting to get a bit tired and a little bit edgy so I'm not sure how much longer I am going to keep this conversation up tonight, but before I leave, I want to leave you with a Bible verse that might just help me explain what I am trying to say:

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I am placing my faith in the success of the U.S.A. Not in President Obama but in my God because there is no where else that I can put my faith.

Immie

I want America to be successful. I want America to be able to withstand the agenda of obama

Commentator speaks

The list
Here’s the biggie
A global economy

Immie

I want America to be successful. I want America to be able to withstand the agenda of obama

I know you do... so do I. Where we differ is in how we see Obama's failure and what such failure means to America.

Edit: and with that, I am going to bed. Good night BigReb and everyone else.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

I know you do... so do I. Where we differ is in how we see Obama's failure and what such failure means to America.

Edit: and with that, I am going to bed. Good night BigReb and everyone else.

Immie

good night I have stayed up way to late myself.

Immie

Really? Unemployment is at 8.8% down from 10.1%. Stock market up nearly 100% from it's 2009 low. Consumer confidence has tripled since the 2009 lows. The Stimulus is doing exactly what it was intended to do, put America back to work.

Immie

Really? Unemployment is at 8.8% down from 10.1%. Stock market up nearly 100% from it's 2009 low. Consumer confidence has tripled since the 2009 lows. The Stimulus is doing exactly what it was intended to do, put America back to work.

Totally differat topic, But if unemployment is down why are the recievers of unemployment checks and recievers of food stamps going up?

Immie

If America fails, it will be because of willfully ignorant rednecks such as yourself.

Are you calling obama andthe democats redneck? If you are all I will say is FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Totally differat topic, But if unemployment is down why are the recievers of unemployment checks and recievers of food stamps going up?
Food stamp usage lags about 3 months. Low income families receive stamps when they are employed.
Initial applications for unemployment benefits fell by 10000 last week

Food stamp usage lags about 3 months. Low income families receive stamps when they are employed.

I have posted on this subject in another thread. I used a source and yoiu?

Forum List

Back