Republicans who are 90% white complain that everyone else is racist. How does that work?

It is odd how when a left-winger is anti-police, and pro-dead soldiers... that's not a problem.

But you can dig up some anti-gay person someone, and claim they speak for the entire Republican party? Hypocrite much?
The majority of Democrats aren't anti-police and aren't pro-dead soldier. They better not be since I'm a veteran.

But the majority of Republicans, I have no doubt, want gays dead. After the shooting in Orlando, on about every site with comments had Republicans saying things like "Too bad he didn't get them all".

Republicans hate gays more than they hate Muslims, blacks or Hispanics.

Oh please. Do you know how many web sites after the Texas shootings had, "Should have killed all them pigs"? Hundreds. Thousands. Every single site I went to.

By your own standard that you posted just now, the majority of Democraps, I have no doubt, want dead cops.

If what you said, is all the evidence you need, then unless you are hypocrite, then that should be all I need too.... right?

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 2.28.48 AM.png

Right after Texas. So there you go. Left-wingers are all a bunch of cop-killer murder supporting criminal lovers. Just using your standard. According to you, that's evidence enough. Am I right, or are you a hypocrite. Let me know, I'll take either one.

The majority of Democrats aren't anti-police and aren't pro-dead soldier. They better not be since I'm a veteran.

But the majority of Republicans, I have no doubt, want gays dead. After the shooting in Orlando, on about every site with comments had Republicans saying things like "Too bad he didn't get them all".

Republicans hate gays more than they hate Muslims, blacks or Hispanics.

This is just stupid and it's not true. Even a moron like you knows it's not true. So why do want to lie to people? The only comments I saw from the Republicans on Orlando was questioning why the Obama Administration was having trouble calling it radical Islamic terrorism? I'm sure there were probably outliers, there always are with any group. I'm sure there were probably some on the left who called out radical Islam instead of leaping immediately to gun control with Orlando.

Apparently, you have put me on ignore and aren't going to respond to my posts but I fully intend to keep pointing out that Trump is the most pro-gay person to ever be elected while running on a pro-gay platform. Even Obama didn't come out in favor of LGBTQ until there was no chance for him to lose an election. Hillary didn't support gay marriage until it was a done deal.

And what does ANY of this have to do with race? Are all gay people black now? :dunno:

Republicans who are 90% white complain that everyone else is racist. How does that work?

Democrats are everyone else and yet, they seem to be getting along pretty good.
First of all I'm a conservative who doesn't know one Republican who complains that everyone else is racist. And as a point of reference I'm very active in the Republican party politics here in west Michigan so I'm obviously in contact with lots of Republicans all the time.

All that said, yes there are bound to be some racist Republicans and conservatives as well as racist liberals, Democrats, independents, and any other demographic one might consider. It's simply human nature, X percent of people in general will exhibit some form of racist behavior towards some other group of folks. That's just life.

So the answer to your assertion, deany, is that it doesn't work because your idiotic generalization is false. Case closed.

WTF are you talking about? The left are the ones screaming that everyone is racist. Once you figure out left from right (I wonder if your pants are on backwards) then get back to us.

villifying white people is why your got your asses kicked in the elections.

thanks douche nozzle

Last edited:

Forum List

Back