Republicans were right, someone did steal an election. It's been discovered and uncovered.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Woman says she was paid to collect absentee ballots in North Carolina House race

An absentee ballot witness on Monday said Monday that a Bladen County, N.C., electioneer paid her to collect absentee ballots from last month's midterm elections.

Ginger Eason told WSOCTV, a local news station in Charlotte, that Leslie McCrae Dowless, Jr. paid her between $75 and $100 to pick up completed absentee ballots for North Carolina's 9th District, the results of which are being officially investigated.

"I was helping McCrae pick up ballots," Eason said to the news outlet, referring to the Bladen County Soil and Water Conservation District supervisor who appears to be at the center of the probe.
------------------------

She was illegally picking up ballots for weeks to help the Republican and getting paid to deliver them.

Wow, I guess you can steal an election.

But is it really stolen if it's paid for? Ask the GOP.

2789146998_a14fc9659f_b.jpg

And we all know, the Republicans aren't the only ones doing it.

After all, where do you think they got the idea?

:5_1_12024:

Woman says she was paid to collect absentee ballots in North Carolina House race

An absentee ballot witness on Monday said Monday that a Bladen County, N.C., electioneer paid her to collect absentee ballots from last month's midterm elections.

Ginger Eason told WSOCTV, a local news station in Charlotte, that Leslie McCrae Dowless, Jr. paid her between $75 and $100 to pick up completed absentee ballots for North Carolina's 9th District, the results of which are being officially investigated.

"I was helping McCrae pick up ballots," Eason said to the news outlet, referring to the Bladen County Soil and Water Conservation District supervisor who appears to be at the center of the probe.
------------------------

She was illegally picking up ballots for weeks to help the Republican and getting paid to deliver them.

Wow, I guess you can steal an election.

But is it really stolen if it's paid for? Ask the GOP.
Bernie Sanders was unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back