Republicans Weaponized the house against Obama. Now Democrats will use those weapons.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Like the democrats need a reason to be a bunch of fucking hacks:lol:

Republicans Weaponized the house against Obama. Now Democrats will use those weapons.

Subpoenas under Rep. Issa top 100

By 2014 Republicans had already served the Obama administration over 100 subpoenas.

Oversight Republicans Block Six More Subpoenas for a Total of 52 Motions Denied

Before Democrats took over the house, Trump had been served with zero subpoenas.

Why do Republicans show such a double standard between Obama and Trump?

You never heard Putin say he helped get Obama elected.
I look forward to seeing the jockey boy under oath answer what he knew about the Trump witch hunt. Barr is on the case there dean. Indictments are coming not for Trump, but Clapper, Brennan and Comey. Good times dean......

By 2014 Republicans had already served the Obama administration over 100 subpoenas.

Before Democrats took over the house, Trump had been served with zero subpoenas.

Good grief you goddamn baby boomers will you just die off already and stop ruining everything with your petty bullshit

• Banned
How many Special Councils, with the ability to go on unlimited fishing expeditions, were appointed under Oboingo?

I'll give you a hint : 0
Well of course not. Like I said Republicans issued over 100 subpoenas years before Obama left office. If they had found something there would’ve been a special counsel appointment. And by something, I mean secret contacts with the Russians. Committing felonies to hide payments to p0rn stars. You know, stuff like that.

• Banned

Good grief you goddamn baby boomers will you just die off already and stop ruining everything with your petty bullshit
That’s what Putin said.

How many Special Councils, with the ability to go on unlimited fishing expeditions, were appointed under Oboingo?

Well of course not. Like I said Republicans issued over 100 subpoenas years before Obama left office. If they had found something there would’ve been a special counsel appointment. And by something, I mean secret contacts with the Russians. Committing felonies to hide payments to p0rn stars. You know, stuff like that.
Like I said, your boi and his lackeys weren't ever in jeopardy of having their criminality uncovered by an independent prosecutor.

BTW, it's not a felony to pay blackmail.

• Banned

Like I said, your boi and his lackeys weren't ever in jeopardy of having their criminality uncovered by an independent prosecutor.

BTW, it's not a felony to pay blackmail.
So what is that "boi"? Is that the white racist saying I'm not racist which is why I call a respected black man "boi" instead of "boy"?

b61eb-thinkstockphotos-92134543.jpg

True.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.

Subpoenas issued under Mueller- over 2,000. Are y'all lefties sure you want to use the word "weaponize"? Democrats did more than "weaponize", they authorized (and encouraged ) assault on anyone who supported the President and justified the attempted murder of a republican baseball team not to mention the Vegas shooter who killed 50 kids who were having a good time at a Country Concert that the MSM admitted was "nothing but a Trump rally".

Obama never said he Trusted Putin over America's intel agencies.

Doesn't that bother you?

Subpoenas issued under Mueller- over 2,000. Are y'all lefties sure you want to use the word "weaponize"? Democrats did more than "weaponize", they authorized (and encouraged ) assault on anyone who supported the President and justified the attempted murder of a republican baseball team not to mention the Vegas shooter who killed 50 kids who were having a good time at a Country Concert that the MSM admitted was "nothing but a Trump rally".
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court for Trump's first two years.

And why are you guys so afraid of Trump being investigated?

It's almost as if you know he's a criminal and don't care.

D1BtGlAXgAA02NZ.jpg

Forum List

Back