Republicans Waste 50 Million Taxpayer Dollars Trying To Repeal The Afforible Care Act

Do you support the GOP wasting 50 million of your dollars by not getting their way?

• Yes, the GOP should keep pressing for repeal no matter how many taxpayer dollars it costs.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No, the GOP needs to grow up and stop acting like 3 year olds.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Absurdity is your strong suit isn't it! Have you fact checked to see if it is right wing freeloaders that don't buy insurance?

The question was about personal freedom. If I don't buy insurance and I have to go to the Dr. I will pay the Dr. from the money I saved by not buying health insurance.

If I incur a debt and don't pay it, I will probably be sued in small claims court. That is the way it works, even for the ones you call deadbeats.

You gotta love bull shit like the above.

I got so much fuking money that even if I have a heart attack and cancer at the same time, I will just write a check for the doctor/hospital bill.?

Really? Lets pretend you really have that much money. And we would have to pretend because anyone with that much money would have enough fuking sense to understand that paying an insurance premimum would be much better money spent than spending thousands and thousands on a medical emergency or serious illness.

But you go on pretending. It's all you Repubs have. Fantasy land.

btw, I would also be opposed to this insurance program IF the hospitals didn't have to provide medical care for you folks that don't bother to get insurance. You good with that.
No money to pay, no insurance, no medical care.

You think that would work out for you?

And the bit about "small claims court". You think that is where medical bills are resolved?
You ever look at the number of bankruptices tied to medical costs?

Probably not. But people are not filing BK because they went to small claims court to settle a medical bill.

We will see how much you all like the New Health Care Bill, when your State Taxes start to go up in order to pay for the expansions in Medicare and Medicaid.

Absurdity is your strong suit isn't it! Have you fact checked to see if it is right wing freeloaders that don't buy insurance?

The question was about personal freedom. If I don't buy insurance and I have to go to the Dr. I will pay the Dr. from the money I saved by not buying health insurance.

If I incur a debt and don't pay it, I will probably be sued in small claims court. That is the way it works, even for the ones you call deadbeats.

You gotta love bull shit like the above.

I got so much fuking money that even if I have a heart attack and cancer at the same time, I will just write a check for the doctor/hospital bill.?

Really? Lets pretend you really have that much money. And we would have to pretend because anyone with that much money would have enough fuking sense to understand that paying an insurance premimum would be much better money spent than spending thousands and thousands on a medical emergency or serious illness.

But you go on pretending. It's all you Repubs have. Fantasy land.

btw, I would also be opposed to this insurance program IF the hospitals didn't have to provide medical care for you folks that don't bother to get insurance. You good with that.
No money to pay, no insurance, no medical care.

You think that would work out for you?

And the bit about "small claims court". You think that is where medical bills are resolved?
You ever look at the number of bankruptices tied to medical costs?

Probably not. But people are not filing BK because they went to small claims court to settle a medical bill.

The present law prevents emergency rooms from denying care. Are you suggesting that law will be repealed when and if ACA is fully implemented? Woe be unto the illegal alien that gets sick or someone that is in an accident and can't produce his insurance papers.

Since I am not a lawyer I don't know if people who file bankruptcy for medical bills do so before or after they are sued for their debts. Since I have the personal freedom to buy or not to buy health insurance, I chose the former. At a cost of about $900 a month out of my pocket.

I am not interest in paying for the health care of another 50 million people.

And, if I were wealthy, I would self-insure, just as many do as well and as thousands of corporations presently do.

You don't even want to go there since it was OBAMA that cut a deal with the insurance companies in order to get them to back his ObamaTax bill. We know who is colluding with big insurance.

Quoted For TRuth. Obamacare GUARANTEES that people will either have to buy insurance from private insurance companies or pay increased taxes to the government

Can you explain how increasing the price of services makes it affordable, like the name of the act?

Unfortunately it actually has been already making it more expensive so I can not do so.

The act does not do what the politicians who sold it to us promised it does....not to mention the 19 different type of tax increases that were hidden in it.

Forum List

Back