Republicans Waste 50 Million Taxpayer Dollars Trying To Repeal The Afforible Care Act

Do you support the GOP wasting 50 million of your dollars by not getting their way?

• Yes, the GOP should keep pressing for repeal no matter how many taxpayer dollars it costs.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No, the GOP needs to grow up and stop acting like 3 year olds.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
This is just downright ridiculous that the GOP are throwing such a temper tantrum by not getting their way with the ACA, that they would rather waste 10's of millions of taxpayer dollars acting like spoiled brats, rather than actually keeping their campaign promises of "Job creation is #1!"

602507_10150948557451943_2054101152_n.jpg

Health Care Law Repeal Efforts By House GOP Cost Nearly $50 Million: CBS Report

What is that? A tenth of one percent of what democrats wasted.

Kiss my ass comes to mind.

Sure your mind is large enough to grasp that concept? You sound like a very big ass indeed.

50 million that's peanuts its really worth at least another 50 million in the next year to repeal it. I think a lot of people couldn't put a figure on how retarded it is to give up your personal liberty. Maybe worth a lot more to the majority against it

I have asked this question to a hundred conservatives and have never received an answer:

How does having health care detract from your personal freedom?

To be sure there have been many polls that say a majority of the public is against this bill however in almost every case when the follow up question as to just what it is about this bill that warrants their disapproval, the overwhelming answer is, IT DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH!!!!

Am I forced to carry it at my expense or at the expense of others.

Now shut up.

The savings that will result from it's overturn will vastly minimize any expenditures.

Better question to ask is what the Democrats are wasting 50 Million Dollars of Taxpayer money fighting repeal.

Last edited:
This is just downright ridiculous that the GOP are throwing such a temper tantrum by not getting their way with the ACA, that they would rather waste 10's of millions of taxpayer dollars acting like spoiled brats, rather than actually keeping their campaign promises of "Job creation is #1!"

What is that? A tenth of one percent of what democrats wasted.

Kiss my ass comes to mind.

Sure your mind is large enough to grasp that concept? You sound like a very big ass indeed.

Idiot....Regaining freedom is worth any cost.

Now if you were r4eally interested about costs, you wouldnt be a fucking democrat.

spending 50 million to save trillions sounds like a smart move to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ted-to-cost-2-6-trillion-in-first-decade.html

Cantnor's (R) party- GObP should at least offer to repay the tax-payer for the electricity and security guards kept on after hours. :eusa_whistle:

50 million that's peanuts its really worth at least another 50 million in the next year to repeal it. I think a lot of people couldn't put a figure on how retarded it is to give up your personal liberty. Maybe worth a lot more to the majority against it

I have asked this question to a hundred conservatives and have never received an answer:

To be sure there have been many polls that say a majority of the public is against this bill however in almost every case when the follow up question as to just what it is about this bill that warrants their disapproval, the overwhelming answer is, IT DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH!!!!

I'm sure you've gotten the answer many times, you just refuse to accept it. How about this one:

You are no longer free to not have health insurance.

Cantnor's (R) party- GObP should at least offer to repay the tax-payer for the electricity and security guards kept on after hours. :eusa_whistle:

Just as soon as Democrats pay the border guards family for their culpability in his murder...

Yeah, compared to the 534 million pissed down the moneyhole with Solyndra that is, as ole Joe Biden so aptly put it, one really "Big f#@&ing deal!" They're just remindin the folks back home they still remember why the folks sent them to DC in the first place.
For some strange reason, the ancient Egyptians, after the pharaoh, coincidentally known as the Boy King as well, Tutankhamen died, they tore down or obliterated his name from every obelisk, monument, cartouche or stele in existence then.

The high irony here is that Obamatax is costing twice what Democrats told us it would at passage. :eusa_whistle:

So if they voted on something ELSE we would have saved the money? This is one of the dumber posts I've seen in awhile.

Political grandstanding is all this is. The Republicans in the House are a bunch of asswipes wasting everyone's time. They know they can't get anything passed so they continue to do the same thing over and over again. I hope voters see this for what it is and send the fuckers packing.

It's one thing to be against the healthcare bill and vow to repeal it, but anyone with half a brain realizes that voting on it now is going nowhere and nothing more than an absolute waste of time. It's just political grandstanding; it's what the Republicans have been doing since January of 2009, basically nothing at all. As a former Republican, this type of nonsense will keep me away from ever going back.

thats what happens when your party (GObP) is beholden to the insurance industry :(

laughable on its face. As it was you clowns that climbed in to bed with them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

thats what happens when your party (GObP) is beholden to the insurance industry :(

You don't even want to go there since it was OBAMA that cut a deal with the insurance companies in order to get them to back his ObamaTax bill. We know who is colluding with big insurance.

You don't even want to go there since it was OBAMA that cut a deal with the insurance companies in order to get them to back his ObamaTax bill. We know who is colluding with big insurance.

They cant even keep their lies straight..............

Quoted For TRuth. Obamacare GUARANTEES that people will either have to buy insurance from private insurance companies or pay increased taxes to the government

Quoted For TRuth. Obamacare GUARANTEES that people will either have to buy insurance from private insurance companies or pay increased taxes to the government

Can you explain how increasing the price of services makes it affordable, like the name of the act?

I didn't hear you pissing and moaning when the Democrat controlled House spent 18 months spending 100's of millions of taxpayer dollars writing and voting on this job killing bill.

They were trying to overcome GOP filibusters and in the end simply could not do it. They had the majority and were prevented from using by the spiteful GOP.

Forum List

Back