Republicans want to raise taxes on the poor, cut them for the rich

Screw the middle class and help the rich. Or screw the middle class and the rich. Take your pick come November.

What I don't understand is why yellow dog has here to fore only been associated with democrat voters when it equally applies to republican voters. I could care less which party a candidate belongs to as I vote for the individual who tends to act and believe as I do. I am a moderate and I dislike both left and right wing extremists.

Being for equality and fair taxation does not equate to being against anyone. Unless you are a hack. In which case it means whatever you need it to mean.

Equality in income or just taxes?

Taxes

Your income potential is solely your responsibility.

The income tax itself taxes everyone equally, at least as to the brackets. The 'rich' pay the same rate as everyone else does in the lower brackets.

Taxes

Your income potential is solely your responsibility.

The income tax itself taxes everyone equally, at least as to the brackets. The 'rich' pay the same rate as everyone else does in the lower brackets.

Since liberals dont know logic, Please explain this....is it the loopholes? Why not ditch the loopholes and do a flat tax?

The worksheet at the end will explain it.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040tt.pdf

Forum List

Back