Republicans want to follow the money, no not that money, THE OTHER money

I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to get it.

Facts matter to us in the investor class. Look it up, GDP and Stock returns are superior under democrats. You fucking public school trash bachelors. LOL

Well, then perhaps then you pretentious poser, you could answer the question and tell me why you think inventors do better under Democrats.

And nobody on this board believes for a second that you've gotten past grade 12.. your writing and thought processes are that of a grade-schooler.

Look up the facts public school trash, your a wingnut. Your not going to believe or even think about what a turbo-lib like me thinks. I likes me some facts!!!
Irony is such a bitch.

The Alma Mater challange

The pencil pusher vs the one who went on for the free MBA!!!

Man Up Soggy, the hurricane is 5 yrs past.

Well, then perhaps then you pretentious poser, you could answer the question and tell me why you think inventors do better under Democrats.

And nobody on this board believes for a second that you've gotten past grade 12.. your writing and thought processes are that of a grade-schooler.

Look up the facts public school trash, your a wingnut. Your not going to believe or even think about what a turbo-lib like me thinks. I likes me some facts!!!
Irony is such a bitch.

I love this guy. He is a constant source of amusement... trashed me for being a "typical racist Catholic", then bragged about getting an MBA from Loyola.

The Alma Mater challange

The pencil pusher vs the one who went on for the free MBA!!!

Man Up Soggy, the hurricane is 5 yrs past.

Forum List

Back