Republicans want to follow the money, no not that money, THE OTHER money

I think if you post one more time Soggy you'll start to believe your own bullshit

Foreign money in Mosque = Disclose
Foreign money in Elections = Dont Disclose

I've never addressed either you twit. I only addressed your idiotic stance that there is no proof, therefore there is proof. But since you once again are falling off the deep end... when will Obama disclose the nature of the millions of small donations which he received for the 2008 election, like McCain did since this obviously a hot-button topic for you? I mean, there is no evidence Obama received foreign dollars, so that alone means he did receive foreign donations. Right?

I didnt say that that was someone you were argueing with yesterday. Of course if I did say that it would be easy to find it in my profile. Go have a look see...I KNOW I didnt say that. Are you sure?

Well, I'm thinking you should have learned disgrace in about the second grade. But that's just me, I went to little ole UNO where you can't buy your degrees.

I think if you post one more time Soggy you'll start to believe your own bullshit

Foreign money in Mosque = Disclose
Foreign money in Elections = Dont Disclose

I've never addressed either you twit. I only addressed your idiotic stance that there is no proof, therefore there is proof. But since you once again are falling off the deep end... when will Obama disclose the nature of the millions of small donations which he received for the 2008 election, like McCain did since this obviously a hot-button topic for you? I mean, there is no evidence Obama received foreign dollars, so that alone means he did receive foreign donations. Right?

I didnt say that that was someone you were argueing with yesterday. Of course if I did say that it would be easy to find it in my profile. Go have a look see...I KNOW I didnt say that. Are you sure?

Perhaps, you Obamabots all blend together.... If I erred against you, I am sorry. However, part two of my question is still pending.

Well, I'm thinking you should have learned disgrace in about the second grade. But that's just me, I went to little ole UNO where you can't buy your degrees.

I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to get it.

Facts matter to us in the investor class. Look it up, GDP and Stock returns are superior under democrats. You fucking public school trash bachelors. LOL

Do we get to see another Republican President do a full lip lock on one of the Saudi Princes as payback for the funding of their candidates?

Facts matter to us in the investor class. Look it up, GDP and Stock returns are superior under democrats. You fucking public school trash bachelors. LOL

Investor class?

UM, OK.

So whats your strategy, buy when Dems are in and sell Republicans short?

Perhaps, you Obamabots all blend together.... If I erred against you, I am sorry. However, part two of my question is still pending.

I dont know when he'll disclose it. Hey but if you want to press for it make a case out of it. When you only bring it up as a counterpoint it's loses credibility. Like, hey, why didnt you bring that up before? Or make it a big deal before this?

You only bring it up to use as some sort of defense that isnt really a defense and its disingenious.

Investor class?

UM, OK.

look it up pencil pusher, you might be as surprised as I was.:lol:

George was a college cheerleader why is everyone shocked at his affection for the Arab King.

Well, then perhaps then you pretentious poser, you could answer the question and tell me why you think inventors do better under Democrats.

And nobody on this board believes for a second that you've gotten past grade 12.. your writing and thought processes are that of a grade-schooler.

Well, then perhaps then you pretentious poser, you could answer the question and tell me why you think inventors do better under Democrats.

And nobody on this board believes for a second that you've gotten past grade 12.. your writing and thought processes are that of a grade-schooler.

Look up the facts public school trash, your a wingnut. Your not going to believe or even think about what a turbo-lib like me thinks. I likes me some facts!!!

Nipsot's financial prowess is all gained by playing Monopoly scratchoffs.

you like to talk shit, so do I

I'm in Covington, less than an hour away. I'll bet you $100 and a beer
my portfolio vs yours plain and simple

Last edited:

Look up the facts public school trash, your a wingnut. Your not going to believe or even think about what a turbo-lib like me thinks. I likes me some facts!!!

Translated - "Topsin has no fucking clue what he is talking about"

Thanks for clearing that up... you don't know shit about anything. Hey, it's time for you to clean the fryer... the fries are starting to smell.

Nipsot's financial prowess is all gained by playing Monopoly scratchoffs.

you like to talk shit, so do I

I'm in Covington, less than an hour away. I'll bet you $100 and a beer
my portfoliop vs yours plain and simple

Yep, your portfoliop is better than mine. I concede.

Forum List

Back