Republicans want tax breaks for these things

Correct. It was started in 1984, under Ed Koch, a Democrat and a homosexual.

Those exemptions are growing under Bloomberg.

When Michael Bloomberg came into office in 2002, about 20% of private property rolls in the entire city had some kind of tax exemption. By last year, that had grown to more than 25%, the city's annual tax reports show.

Some of the biggest jumps have come in the commercial incentives program. The number of properties granted such breaks jumped from 4,600 in 2002 to 6,300 last year.

Read more: High-end strip joints such as Manhattan's Penthouse Executive Club enjoying huge tax breaks

When Michael Bloomberg came into office in 2002, about 20% of private property rolls in the entire city had some kind of tax exemption. By last year, that had grown to more than 25%, the city's annual tax reports show.

Some of the biggest jumps have come in the commercial incentives program. The number of properties granted such breaks jumped from 4,600 in 2002 to 6,300 last year.

Read more: High-end strip joints such as Manhattan's Penthouse Executive Club enjoying huge tax breaks

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Did that truth hurt?

While party power changes often in some states/cities, others have nearly total blame to place on one.

The following states/cities have absolute Democrat ideals to thank for their status:

New York City & State
California
New Jersey
Illinois
Chicago
Detroit
San Fran
LA
Atlanta

One thing all of them have in common? Political corruption, massive debt, and crime.

Liberal policies can be thanked.

Bullshit.

Nope. Read the link above yours in my quote. Next time source your own shit so you don't look like the ass that you are.

High-end strip joints such as Manhattan's Penthouse Executive Club enjoying huge tax breaks

But until now, few people realized taxpayers have been subsidizing the fantasy sex.

Now I know why the facking Repugs don't want the federal government regulating shat. This shat ought to be deemed illegal by the feds since the state of NY is doing nothing about it.

Hey, shathead, did you miss this part of your article:

"In 2008, Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer revealed that scores of profitable fast food chains, big department stores and even gas stations in Manhattan were receiving this tax break."

It's common practice all over the country for city and state governments to give tax break incentives to businesses. But in your small lefty mind it's all due to Republicans. You're so full of lefty shat it's comical.

High-end strip joints such as Manhattan's Penthouse Executive Club enjoying huge tax breaks

But until now, few people realized taxpayers have been subsidizing the fantasy sex.

Now I know why the facking Repugs don't want the federal government regulating shat. This shat ought to be deemed illegal by the feds since the state of NY is doing nothing about it.
Cities and states provide tax incentives to attract business. Yes Flaylo, even a strip club is a business.

What you need to research (and you probably won't) would be the difference between the tax break, and the taxes generated by the business.

If the tax break is greater than the tax revenue generated, then yes, you have a valid complaint.

"In 2008, Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer revealed that scores of profitable fast food chains, big department stores and even gas stations in Manhattan were receiving this tax break."

It's common practice all over the country for city and state governments to give tax break incentives to businesses. But in your small lefty mind it's all due to Republicans. You're so full of lefty shat it's comical.

So taxpayers subsidizing strip clubs is ok to you, that was my facking point along, righties think its ok, where is the NY state teabastards to protest this shat? They protest against health care for poor people and don't have shat to say about states subsidizing strip clubs? Thats some bullshat.

So taxpayers subsidizing strip clubs is ok to you, that was my facking point along, righties think its ok, where is the NY state teabastards to protest this shat? They protest against health care for poor people and don't have shat to say about states subsidizing strip clubs? Thats some bullshat.

Translation: I just got bitch slapped in my own thread, and this is all I got left. :lol:

The article says it has been going on for ten years.

"
the case of Hunts Point Triangle, city officials seem to have done no monitoring over the 10 years the tax break was being used."

Rudy Giuliani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lets stick to the facts folks

Yes, let's stick to the facts truthdoesn'tmatter. The incentive was started in 1984.

http://www.nycedc.com/SupportingYou...tricts/LongIslandCityCBD/Documents/icipre.pdf

Now, tell me truthdoesn'tmatter, how exactly does that FACT fit in your incorrect conclusion?

Rick

Forum List

Back