Republicans.........Wake Up

How do you like me now?

You're nothing more than an ignorant little punk. You don't have the prestige of a fucking dog turd and no one here respects you.

Moron.

I'm 78 years old and between 1968 and 1993 managed operations in one of the biggest mainframe computing centers in the southeastern U S. At our peak I had forty one educated employees reporting to me. Probably the dumbest one in there was smarter than you.

Oh one more thing...I've gottcher ignorant punk a schwangin.

"Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body will shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load."

Apparently you're going through your second childhood.

You're nothing more than an ignorant little punk. You don't have the prestige of a fucking dog turd and no one here respects you.

Moron.

I'm 78 years old and between 1968 and 1993 managed operations in one of the biggest mainframe computing centers in the southeastern U S. At our peak I had forty one educated employees reporting to me. Probably the dumbest one in there was smarter than you.

"Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body will shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load."

when your in the Home.....they say that happens to some....

How do you like me now?

Moron.

so this is what we learn from your posts

1. all republicans are bible thumpers
2. no Dems are creationists
3. alll reps are in your bedroom 9must be pretty crowded in there)
4. all GOPers are racists and no Dems are racists
5. all GOPers love NASCAR and no DEMS enjot it
6. GOP= KKK
7. only white people can be racist
8. all GOPers are white males and are mysoginists
9. all GOPers are unuon busters
10. all GOPers break gun laws
11. GOP using class as a dividiise issue and the dems have a clean slate
12. illegal immigration should not be discussed
13. if you are 78 years old you can not possibly be a lying fool

Moron.

Actually I think that politician from TX who believes a woman's ovaries shut down when she is being"legitimately" raped is one who should have had a childhood. We learned about that kind of stuff when I was in junior high and that was in the 1940's.

I love how you end nearly every post with the electoral vote count.

LOL, what are you, 7?

How do you like me now?

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

Jesus, that shit around her neck looks like someone put the Christmas decorations away wrong. Holy fuck.

Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load.

Obama......332
Romney......206

QUIT! QUIT! QUIT!!!!!!

Why don't YOU quit worrying about it? Everything you wrote are lies....and you know it!
You liberals need to open your eyes and SEE what Obama is doing to this country! My God, you people are so fricking blind and stupid! We are NOT going to quit fighting your president or YOU! YOU and people like you are the ones destroying this country and want us ALL on the government tit.....screw you!

What Obama is doing to the country?

God Amighty Damn......where were you while George W. Bush was getting 4500 young Americans killed in a war of choice, 35,000 more seriously wounded and doubling the national debt? 'Course there's a reason for his doubling the national debt.....the upper 2% needed their tax breaks.

I was at home praying my son would make it home alive.....
And stop with that stupid "war of choice" crap. The majority of your dems had been saying for years that Saddam had WMD. THEY VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE WAR!

But hey.....you're 78 fricking yrs old, why should you worry about what Obama is doing? You probably won't be alive to care!

Did you get your ass handed to you and you don't know what to do but cry and insult.

I laugh at the democrats as they think they're so fucking knowledgeable. You don't know shit of supply and demand and your stupid unions fly in the face of it.

LOL. They pretty much want to shut the business down....LOL, LOL, LOL, what a bunch of fucking idiocy the modern union has become.

One more thing,

People can fly or do what ever the fuck they wish. Fuck your facist ass, asshole!

Did you get your ass handed to you and you don't know what to do but cry and insult.

I laugh at the democrats as they think they're so fucking knowledgeable. You don't know shit of supply and demand and your stupid unions fly in the face of it.

LOL. They pretty much want to shut the business down....LOL, LOL, LOL, what a bunch of fucking idiocy the modern union has become.

One more thing,

People can fly or do what ever the fuck they wish. Fuck your facist ass, asshole!

The Righties don't have much ass left and what there is looks like shucks sewed up in a grapevine.

Last edited:
Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load.

Obama......332
Romney......206

Look we know you're an idiot. Stop trying to impress us with more of your idiocy.

FTR you ignorant fool, the KKK was the strong arm of *the DEMOCRATIC party.
You forgot to add: "Of the Conservative, Dixiecrat, Democrat party that despised the Liberals in the Democrat party.".

Jesus, that shit around her neck looks like someone put the Christmas decorations away wrong. Holy fuck.

I told you guys that you should stop flying that confederate flag and trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan but you just don't get it. Keep it up and four years from now you'll get five of the Black votes, not five percent...five.

if we tried to reinstate the KKK it would be b/c of morons like you

Obama......332
Romney......206

Look we know you're an idiot. Stop trying to impress us with more of your idiocy.

You forgot to add: "Of the Conservative, Dixiecrat, Democrat party that despised the Liberals in the Democrat party.".

"WAS" being the key word. Now the south is so solid in the red band that every time a Black is elected president the whole damn bunch goes ape shit. McConnel and Boehner actually stood in the hallowed halls and announced that the number one project of the Republican party was to do anything they had to to keep the president from being reelected. How did that work for ya'll?

I hope you enjoy your police state...That's what Obama is building.

One that the media worships him like a goddamn king.

Beats the hell out of a Right Wing setup where 400 rich people at the top have more combined wealth than the 150,000,000 least wealthy people in the country.

Right now there are over 500 companies in America making a profit off of sick people and still we are rated 37th in the world when health and longevity are studied. There has to be something wrong in a scenario like that. America used to be number one in just about every category but big business and their scheming toward the bottom line profit have fucked what used to be the middle class and paid no attention to what happened to the rest of us.[/QUOT]

Do you ever come up for air? Put the bong down, get a job, and pay some taxes. It's time to take off the rose colored glasses and face the reality that some people are more gifted than others. What a freaking whiner!

"WAS" being the key word. Now the south is so solid in the red band that every time a Black is elected president the whole damn bunch goes ape shit. McConnel and Boehner actually stood in the hallowed halls and announced that the number one project of the Republican party was to do anything they had to to keep the president from being reelected. How did that work for ya'll?

That wasn't because Obama was black, you retarded piece of shit. It's because he's a communist.

Furthermore, Algore Sr wasn't a conservative and neither was Senator J. William Fulbright nore was Senator Robert Byrd

Last edited:

Forum List

Back