Republicans.........Wake Up

The GOP will never beat the Democrats at demagoguery and bribery.

mission_accomplished.jpg

How is that demagoguery or bribery?

Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load.

Obama......332
Romney......206

Lying sack of shit.

Like I said.......keep on keepin' on and next time the ass kicking will be worse. Obama and Biden have kicked the shit out of four of your picks in the last four years and if you don't get your heads straight it will get worse before next time.

so you woke up and Left the Republicans...good move.....but then you apparently sleep walked into the Democrats camp.....i dont think you have woke up yet Gramps....

I hope you enjoy your police state...That's what Obama is building.

One that the media worships him like a goddamn king.

Beats the hell out of a Right Wing setup where 400 rich people at the top have more combined wealth than the 150,000,000 least wealthy people in the country.

Right now there are over 500 companies in America making a profit off of sick people and still we are rated 37th in the world when health and longevity are studied. There has to be something wrong in a scenario like that. America used to be number one in just about every category but big business and their scheming toward the bottom line profit have fucked what used to be the middle class and paid no attention to what happened to the rest of us.
we are 37th in the world when health and longevity are studied because of the way people live and how they take care of themselves......it has nothing to do with our Healthcare.....

Republicans wake up!

Democrats intend to totally destroy the country and leave no brick standing on top of another.

worm food

Keep it up.....in 2016 it will be a landslide like when Lyndon Johnson kicked the balls off of Barry Goldwater. You folks really need to do some serious soul searching or you will never have another Republican president:

soul searching hey??????? well senile diaper wearer,, where do we get our souls from? doyathink?

Why hell no.....I want you to keep doing your thing and we'll have a twenty year run in the white house

Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load.

Obama......332
Romney......206

Stop posting paint by the numbers far left talking points.

Obama......332
Romney......206

QUIT! QUIT! QUIT!!!!!!

Why don't YOU quit worrying about it? Everything you wrote are lies....and you know it!
You liberals need to open your eyes and SEE what Obama is doing to this country! My God, you people are so fricking blind and stupid! We are NOT going to quit fighting your president or YOU! YOU and people like you are the ones destroying this country and want us ALL on the government tit.....screw you!

I love how you end nearly every post with the electoral vote count.

LOL, what are you, 7?

Now that you've told me how much you like it I'm gonna stop right now and put it on my signature line. Thanks

Yup... there's the maturity level of your typical libtard here right there... pathetic little petty person... actually too stupid to even realize we're all laughing at him.

Obama......332
Romney......206

QUIT! QUIT! QUIT!!!!!!

Why don't YOU quit worrying about it? Everything you wrote are lies....and you know it!
You liberals need to open your eyes and SEE what Obama is doing to this country! My God, you people are so fricking blind and stupid! We are NOT going to quit fighting your president or YOU! YOU and people like you are the ones destroying this country and want us ALL on the government tit.....screw you!

What Obama is doing to the country?

God Amighty Damn......where were you while George W. Bush was getting 4500 young Americans killed in a war of choice, 35,000 more seriously wounded and doubling the national debt? 'Course there's a reason for his doubling the national debt.....the upper 2% needed their tax breaks.

Last edited:
I really don't give a fuck what these tree fuckers have to say. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone...We need to come to a understanding...

Leave my guns alone
Leave my freedom of speech alone
Leave my right to think what ever the fuck I want alone
Just leave me alone.

This isn't cuba.

I love how you end nearly every post with the electoral vote count.

LOL, what are you, 7?

How do you like me now?

You're nothing more than an ignorant little punk. You don't have the prestige of a fucking dog turd and no one here respects you.

Moron.

I'm 78 years old and between 1968 and 1993 managed operations in one of the biggest mainframe computing centers in the southeastern U S. At our peak I had forty one educated employees reporting to me. Probably the dumbest one in there was smarter than you.

Oh one more thing...I've gottcher ignorant punk a schwangin.

"Quit thumping your bibles in public...especially the part about two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of the whole human race, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling guns at gun shows to avoid regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races...they lost the war, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body will shut down the ovaries when a rape is legitimate...what a load."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back