Republican’s VS. Democrat’s Health Care Plan

It does not make sense to fuck up the best system in the world just to insure a few million uninsured. Drag everyone else down. Give everyone the same coverage.

You just confirmed why the "conservative" party is part of the problem, not the solution. ME ME ME ME ME ME. I got mine, so fuck you. But then perhaps you're not really a true American, Frau. If not, then your comment is understandable.

People who think the government will give them good healthcare are being lied to. People who think government will control the cost of healthcare without rationing are being lied to.

What did I do to incur the debt of paying for your healthcare?

When you turn 65, you won't be paying for all of your healthcare any longer, or didn't you realize that. If everyone over 65 had to pay for their own healthcare, maybe 10% would be able to afford it. Everyone else would go without, and that would very likely include you unless you have a few million in the bank.

Some people can buy any healthcare they want.

It does not make sense to fuck up the best system in the world just to insure a few million uninsured. Drag everyone else down. Give everyone the same coverage.

You just confirmed why the "conservative" party is part of the problem, not the solution. ME ME ME ME ME ME. I got mine, so fuck you. But then perhaps you're not really a true American, Frau. If not, then your comment is understandable.

So it's I got mine, you don't have yours, so I have to pay for yours too. Then eventually mine will be pushed out to where I have to accept a second rate system like yours. Hmmm, it hardly seems fair to me. It sounds like your saying me, me, me. Get a job that has benefits.

the "best" health care system in the world?

What criteria are you using to define "best"?

The one everyone in the world comes to if they can.

Go look at the airport in Rochester, MN and see who comes to Mayo when their own country's health care is inadequate.

Sure people come from all over the world to go to the Mayo, also the excellent cancer facilities in Houston, but on the other hand, there are Americans who pay the money up front to travel to places like India for surgery that would cost three times less than what it does here. You cannot make blanket assessments of which "treatment" is best, because that obviously varies from case to case. Nobody is denying we have excellent health CARE. It's paying for it that is the problem. Why is that F.A.C.T so difficult to comprehend?

If you can fly to India because you think the care there is as good and more affordable, then the market is working.

Tell me what the waiting list is for non-emergency orthopedic surgeries in Canada.

As to rationing health care?

That's ALREADY being done now by the private insurers.

Except, you are free to buy any health care you want now.

A government rationed system does not let you do that.

If someone is happy with their own pesonal health care insurance plan, THEY CAN KEEP IT. If you don’t have health insurance, you will have a choice of new, affordable health insurance options. You need to do some serious homework, girl.

Local Health Departments and the Challenge of Chronic Disease: Lessons From California

Wrong link. Sorry.
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/HealthCareFullPlan.pdf

If someone is happy with their own pesonal health care insurance plan, THEY CAN KEEP IT. If you don’t have health insurance, you will have a choice of new, affordable health insurance options. You need to do some serious homework, girl.

Local Health Departments and the Challenge of Chronic Disease: Lessons From California

Bullshit. Those plans are going to be taxed out of existence. The Democrats have admitted it's their stated goal. That's the only way the government can pay for the bottomfeeders plans.

I will have to settle for the same crappy plan everyone has.

Watch this:

Breitbart.tv » Dem Congresswoman Admits Obama Health Care Plan Will Destroy Private Health Insurance Industry

Not to worry. With your nasty attitude, someone will probably kill you first.

The waiting list for knee replacement surgery is 18 months in Canada.

The waiting list for cancer treatment is 28 days. How long did Ted Kennedy wait? Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

They have entire bureacracies there dedicated to nothing more than managing waiting lists.

But everyone gets free healthcare.

Last edited:

Wrong link. Sorry.
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/HealthCareFullPlan.pdf

Oh, Barack Obama says you can keep your doctor. How nice.

If you can fly to India because you think the care there is as good and more affordable, then the market is working.

Tell me what the waiting list is for non-emergency orthopedic surgeries in Canada.

Are you wilfully uninformed? or is it just lack of information that's making you look silly?

I have never seen anything saying that government doctors will be providing health care. It's the issue of who is PAYING for health care that is at issue. If you can afford your health coverage...continue to pay for it. And pay for private doctors who will do non-emergency procedures more quickly. They will be happy to take your money.

For the 78 million uninsured, do you really think they give a rat's patoot if they have to wait for NON-EMERGENCY surgery as opposed to having no surgery at all?

:cuckoo:

The waiting list for knee replacement surgery is 18 months in Canada.

The waiting list for cancer treatment is 28 days. How long did Ted Kennedy wait? Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

They have entire bureacracies there dedicated to nothing more than managing waiting lists.

But everyone gets free healthcare.

Teddy and Ruthie babie receive government healthcare. Bad example, lol.

This system, if left as is, is going to implode. This is what you can't seem to grasp. In the last 30 years, spending on healthcare as a percent of GDP has doubled, and at the present rate it will double again in the next 30 years. When no one can afford health coverage, then all of your so called choices will disappear.

When no one can afford health care, the prices will drop.

Health care providers can't eat gauze.

What you can't seem to grasp is that no government solution rammed down peoples' throats...from either party...will work.

Rememember what happened when government tried to make the mortgage market "fair" and housing "affordable?"Yeah, don't get me started.

If every government solution hasn't "worked," we would be a banana republic, and you'd be fishing out of the same lake you piss in.

Government rigged the mortgage market in the name of making housing "affordable" and fucked that up badly. Why will government rigging the healthcare market be any different?

You are a pestilant whore. That said...The government was George Bush's. The "fucked up" was the criminal deregulation paid for by K-street parasites like yourself.

Single payer is the only answer. You should be satisfied that we the people get affordable health care for all without prosecuting you slime for fraud and conspiracy to commit murder in denying health care and causing the deaths of thousands of americans.

I don't care if health care is equitable. If I can afford more and am willing to pay for it, I don't want government telling me I can't have it.

So why not support a two tiered system where everyone has a guarantee to decent healthcare, and allow those who can afford it the premium package where you can have every extra test and comfort afforded?

The bottom line is that those who would receive guaranteed care must also pay for it, or at least pay a reasonable portion for that care. This will happen under the potential plan currently being discussed. The worst thing about our current system is that you can get healthcare if you are extremely poor. However, if you are a middle class worker, in many situations you can be excluded from receiving the care you need.

There won't be a two tiered system. Liberals won't stand for that. It's not "fair."

This is not about taking care of a minority of uninsured, it's about controlling every American's healthcare decisions.

Actually, it's about controlling costs. They are spiraling out of control in case you haven't noticed. Whether you like it or not, rationing will be part of the formula. It already is. Now they just ration who can receive care and who cannot. But it will get worse. When half the population can no longer afford health insurance, what do you think that will do to the rates of those who can? You really think that will make it cheaper and offer you better care, even if you manage a way to afford it?

This system, if left as is, is going to implode. This is what you can't seem to grasp. In the last 30 years, spending on healthcare as a percent of GDP has doubled, and at the present rate it will double again in the next 30 years. When no one can afford health coverage, then all of your so called choices will disappear.

When no one can afford health care, the prices will drop.

Health care providers can't eat gauze.

What you can't seem to grasp is that no government solution rammed down peoples' throats...from either party...will work.

Rememember what happened when government tried to make the mortgage market "fair" and housing "affordable?"Yeah, don't get me started.

If every government solution hasn't "worked," we would be a banana republic, and you'd be fishing out of the same lake you piss in.

Banana republics have lots of government. And leaders who throw former leaders in jail. And busineses that only exist at the pleasure of the ruling class. And not much else.

Is the fact that huggies is a douche bag, anti-semitical left wing looney toon George Bush's fault as well ?

Government rigged the mortgage market in the name of making housing "affordable" and fucked that up badly. Why will government rigging the healthcare market be any different?

You are a pestilant whore. That said...The government was George Bush's. The "fucked up" was the criminal deregulation paid for by K-street parasites like yourself.

Single payer is the only answer. You should be satisfied that we the people get affordable health care for all without prosecuting you slime for fraud and conspiracy to commit murder in denying health care and causing the deaths of thousands of americans.

So the government will control the healthcare market just as it did the mortgage market. Thanks for the assist.

I like Canada. I lived there for a time. The government has not declared war on its oil industry as it has in the US.

But the taxes are much higher there.

They can keep their country.

People who think the government will give them good healthcare are being lied to. People who think government will control the cost of healthcare without rationing are being lied to.

What did I do to incur the debt of paying for your healthcare?

Just because YOU parrot the "bottomfeeder" Limbaugh-Fox bullshit doesn't make it so. For one thing, government sponsored health care will continue to be an exremely contentious issue in the halls of Congress, no matter which party is in the majority, so it's highly doubtful that your prediction of doom will EVER come to pass. Quit your bitching. The time has come to put some controls on runaway health costs in this country.

If you don't like how I reply to your nonsense, then put me on ignore. It's interesting that someone who appears to be such a greedy, me-first-fuck-you holier-than-thou person...

See: Freudian projection. Basic Human Psychology 1: Neurosis, Projection and Freudian Projection
A REPUBLIC is a state or country that is not led by a hereditary monarch, in which the people (or at least a part of its people) have an impact on its government. The word 'republic' is derived from the Latin res publica which can be translated as "public thing".

A DEMOCRACY is a society in which all adults (the people) have easily accessible, meaningful, and effective ways:

--to participate in the decision-making processes of every organization that makes decisions or takes actions that affect them, and;

--to hold other individuals, and those in these organizations who are responsible for making decisions and taking actions, fully accountable if their decisions or actions violate fundamental human rights, or are dishonest, unethical, unfair, secretive, inefficient, unrepresentative, unresponsive or irresponsible, so that all organizations in the society are citizen-owned, citizen-controlled, and citizen-driven, and all individuals and organizations are held accountable for wrongdoing. [/I]
All of which oh-so conveniently, and not very cleverly, avoids Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution, and the writings of the framers of that document, both Federalist and Anti-federalist.

We DO NOT live in a DEMOCRACY!

Then let's conjure up a reincarnation of George Washington. Even your REPUBLICAN presidents thereafter consider the United States to be a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. Idiot.

Forum List

Back