Republicans use black woman, Jewish man to gaslight Congress on threat of white nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that the great white infrastructure here is crumbling , people here are starving and living in food deserts, whole regions of whites without jobs, perhaps you need to just STFU.
Your agendas have had a lot to do with it. There are always going to be problems. Wasting trillions of dollars on human infrastructure bleeding the system dry for irresponsible ways of living has caused a lot of this. Where are the great visionaries creating tens of millions of jobs from your background at? A lot of people you hate have paid the price for your opportunities. When Asia takes over they won't be so kind.

"When Asia takes over they won't be so kind."

Well the Chinese HATE Blacks, if the Chinese take over with their 100 MILLION MAN ARMY they are probably going to kill ALL the Blacks on sight. If the Victim Fetish Blacks think that Evil Whitey is Evil WAIT until they see WHAT the Chinese think of Black Face.

Yeah we know. Everybody hates blacks but whitey. Whitey is our best hope.
Proven by history over and over. If it weren't for whites you would still be living in a hut.

None of that is proven by history.
it is to people who aren't liars, liar. And, why do you keep attacking Hamilton's family? You that much of a petty coward?

I see you have had another bad day. Some white park in your favorite parking spot? Funny how you feel a need to always blame whites for everything. Maybe you should learn to stand on your own without that racist crutch. Oh my bad it is not considered racism if you blame whites. Stand on your own without the bigot crutch.

Damn now it is time to attack one of your own because she has the audacity not to blame the whites for every little thing that goes wrong in her life. She must be used by the Republicans because why? Oh of course she thinks for herself and does not believe that handouts must come from those that want to keep the poor dependent on those handouts. Instead she wants to be responsible for her own success.
They can't do anything without whites. They are too stupid to even grow food. The worst thing that ever happened was bringing those useless losers to the USA.

They should be THANKFUL of Muh Slave Trade because WITHOUT Muh Slave Trade ALL this crowd would STILL be living in Mud Huts in some African Shit Hole.

Be glad we blacks fought for civil rights white ho. Or you still be a baby factory.

"Be glad we blacks fought for civil rights white ho. Or you still be a baby factory."

Well I have five very young kidlets, am I a baby factory? Excellent and they are PURE WHITE KIDLETS, Mr. Lucy is White, isn't that GREAT.

Uh oh what's THIS THEN:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

^^^^ ROFLAO the NUMBER ONE KILLER of BLACKS IN AMERICA are ALL those Black "Geniuses" :abgg2q.jpg: who are ABORTED in the WOMB and will NEVER be BORN to GROW UP to be We Wuz Kangz :abgg2q.jpg:

And since the Negro Project was started by whites, what's your fucking point?

Your agendas have had a lot to do with it. There are always going to be problems. Wasting trillions of dollars on human infrastructure bleeding the system dry for irresponsible ways of living has caused a lot of this. Where are the great visionaries creating tens of millions of jobs from your background at? A lot of people you hate have paid the price for your opportunities. When Asia takes over they won't be so kind.

Well the Chinese HATE Blacks, if the Chinese take over with their 100 MILLION MAN ARMY they are probably going to kill ALL the Blacks on sight. If the Victim Fetish Blacks think that Evil Whitey is Evil WAIT until they see WHAT the Chinese think of Black Face.

Proven by history over and over. If it weren't for whites you would still be living in a hut.

None of that is proven by history.
it is to people who aren't liars, liar. And, why do you keep attacking Hamilton's family? You that much of a petty coward?

The lies is what you believe.

Since that's not what I said, I'll let you finger yourself thinking that you've done something.

Gaslighting doesn't work here ho.
Where's all that black created science and infrastructure? You idiots threw all the whites out of Zimbabwe and then they begged them to come back because they were starving! Blacks too stupid to plant corn! Now lie some more criminal.

Seeing that the great white infrastructure here is crumbling , people here are starving and living in food deserts, whole regions of whites without jobs, perhaps you need to just STFU.

Are you actually a White man who HATES Blacks? I ask this because if someone who was White HATED Blacks they would post EXACTLY what YOU post about Whites but say they are a Black man they would be doing this to make Blacks LOOK BAD to EVERYONE else.

I'm afraid that's not how it works. Gaslighting doesn't work here.

You should stop repeating yourself, you keep making this stupid comment in this thread.

That's all you ever do.

Since that's not what I said, I'll let you finger yourself thinking that you've done something.

Gaslighting doesn't work here ho.
Where's all that black created science and infrastructure? You idiots threw all the whites out of Zimbabwe and then they begged them to come back because they were starving! Blacks too stupid to plant corn! Now lie some more criminal.

I am blue collar. I do not care who the best of creating jobs are. Step up to the plate with industrial and technical genius ideas and implementing them to employ millions. I know. The movies shows us the great female and minority scientists and computer geniuses and so much more. I am not admonishing you. I was denied jobs when I younger because of affirmative action and quotas. Taxes are higher then they need to be because of that also. What the ph uk do you think is going to be like if you as you type your hate, take over. Please. I implore you. Show us all what you got and be creators and builders as to make our nation better. Lawyers and Mayors and high level government employees are admirable and the such, but is is a dead end even if very good jobs. I expected better from the days of when only white guys were in those positions. It seem you only replaced them and are just as corrupt as the worse of what they are. You have backing. Really! Just do it.

I am blue collar. I do not care who the best of creating jobs are. Step up to the plate with industrial and technical genius ideas and implementing them to employ millions. I know. The movies shows us the great female and minority scientists and computer geniuses and so much more. I am not admonishing you. I was denied jobs when I younger because of affirmative action and quotas. Taxes are higher then they need to be because of that also. What the ph uk do you think is going to be like if you as you type your hate, take over. Please. I implore you. Show us all what you got and be creators and builders as to make our nation better. Lawyers and Mayors and high level government employees are admirable and the such, but is is a dead end even if very good jobs. I expected better from the days of when only white guys were in those positions. It seem you only replaced them and are just as corrupt as the worse of what they are. You have backing. Really! Just do it.

You have been denied nothing because of AA and if you worked for a company that was mandated to hire minorities it was because the company was still practicing racial discrimination. And if you were told you were passed over for that reason, the company was in violation of the law.

I see you have had another bad day. Some white park in your favorite parking spot? Funny how you feel a need to always blame whites for everything. Maybe you should learn to stand on your own without that racist crutch. Oh my bad it is not considered racism if you blame whites. Stand on your own without the bigot crutch.

Damn now it is time to attack one of your own because she has the audacity not to blame the whites for every little thing that goes wrong in her life. She must be used by the Republicans because why? Oh of course she thinks for herself and does not believe that handouts must come from those that want to keep the poor dependent on those handouts. Instead she wants to be responsible for her own success.
They can't do anything without whites. They are too stupid to even grow food. The worst thing that ever happened was bringing those useless losers to the USA.

They should be THANKFUL of Muh Slave Trade because WITHOUT Muh Slave Trade ALL this crowd would STILL be living in Mud Huts in some African Shit Hole.

Be glad we blacks fought for civil rights white ho. Or you still be a baby factory.
She likes having children, idiot.

She understands that women are meant to have children as their primary function, just as men are meant to protect their families as their primary function.

IM2, You do realize there are many black Nationalists in America, Latin nationalists, too. No?

Why is it that you even try using this false equivalence?
Yes, it is a false equivalence because black and Latino nationalists have their own nations to live in and instead are trying to destroy the western world so white people have no home.

Since that's not happening I suggest you stay on schedule with your meds.

She understands that women are meant to have children as their primary function, just as men are meant to protect their families as their primary function.

She's a dumb ass white loser like you.

She's a dumb ass white loser like you.

iu

iu

We ain't asking for reparations and making it just fine. Why are you axing for reparations?

Free stuff for you cuz you "waz kangz n shiet"? Fuck off with that, loser.

Only losers beg for handouts instead of making it on their own. You. Fucking. Loser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back