Republicans top donor is nuclear waste dump billionaire

That is almost as dumb as rdean's claim that the Ogallala Aquaifier supplies all the water for the US.

Ogallala Aquifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your link:

The Ogallala Aquifer, also known as the High Plains Aquifer, is a vast yet shallow underground water table aquifer located beneath the Great Plains in the United States. One of the world's largest aquifers, it covers an area of approximately 174,000 mi² (450,000 km²) in portions of the eight states of South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas. It was named in 1898 by N.H. Darton from its type locality near the town of Ogallala, Nebraska.[1]
About 27 percent of the irrigated land in the United States overlies this aquifer system, which yields about 30 percent of the nation's ground water used for irrigation. In addition, the aquifer system provides drinking water to 82 percent of the people who live within the aquifer boundary.[2]

What I said back in post #20:

Not there. Simmons wants to build his site directly over the Ogallala Aquifer, an underground reservoir, running beneath eight Great Plains states and supplies roughly a third of the nation’s irrigation water. The largest Aquifer in the US.

I'm sorry for you. Really I am. You want so bad to be perceived as more than an drooling idiot tard, but you aren't. In fact, you are definitely worse than Mitt Romney.

IS there something you just said that proves me wrong about the Ogallala not supplying fresh water to the entire country, much less Texas? If not, what the fuck is your point?

Something is seriously wrong with you. Look at the states that Aquifer supplies. Not only does it give clean water DIRECTLY to a third of the country, but the food that's grown using that water and the meat that grown using that water does indeed supply the ENTIRE country. You are stupid. There's no way around it. You want so bad to PROVE someone is wrong, you deny facts and make yourself look "Republican".. What else can you say?

From your link:

The Ogallala Aquifer, also known as the High Plains Aquifer, is a vast yet shallow underground water table aquifer located beneath the Great Plains in the United States. One of the world's largest aquifers, it covers an area of approximately 174,000 mi² (450,000 km²) in portions of the eight states of South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas. It was named in 1898 by N.H. Darton from its type locality near the town of Ogallala, Nebraska.[1]
About 27 percent of the irrigated land in the United States overlies this aquifer system, which yields about 30 percent of the nation's ground water used for irrigation. In addition, the aquifer system provides drinking water to 82 percent of the people who live within the aquifer boundary.[2]

What I said back in post #20:

Not there. Simmons wants to build his site directly over the Ogallala Aquifer, an underground reservoir, running beneath eight Great Plains states and supplies roughly a third of the nation’s irrigation water. The largest Aquifer in the US.

I'm sorry for you. Really I am. You want so bad to be perceived as more than an drooling idiot tard, but you aren't. In fact, you are definitely worse than Mitt Romney.

IS there something you just said that proves me wrong about the Ogallala not supplying fresh water to the entire country, much less Texas? If not, what the fuck is your point?

Something is seriously wrong with you. Look at the states that Aquifer supplies. Not only does it give clean water DIRECTLY to a third of the country, but the food that's grown using that water and the meat that grown using that water does indeed supply the ENTIRE country. You are stupid. There's no way around it. You want so bad to PROVE someone is wrong, you deny facts and make yourself look "Republican".. What else can you say?

Actually, the food that comes from the Ogallala Aquifer supplies the entire world.

My guess is that, as usual, you are completely ignorant about what we are discussing, and don.t know what an aquifer is. It isn't a lake, or even an ocean. Contamination in one part does not automatically spread to other areas because the sand and rock it permeates acts as a filter.

Forum List

Back