Republicans too busy redefining rape to worry about something as small as jobs

READ THE FUCKING LAW ASSWIPE.

The law does not redefine anything. All it does is prohibit federal funding of abortions except in cases of rape, incest, or sex with minors. The only people that could possibly have a problem with this is people who are hardcore pro abortion assholes who want to scare people about the intents of anti abortion Republicans and Democrats, something I pointed out in the last thread an idiot stated about this issue.

Wait... Read the law? You mean you expect rdean to read the law? Congress doesn't even do that!

Ohh play the political tool game of "they are just as bad as we are" instead of working to make things better.

No actually it's more of a "He is lying about what we are doing and a hypocrite as well"

And we are working to make things better. Exposing rdeans crap for what it is is making the world a better place.

In my opinion no Congress or Administration ever created a job that was not tax supported.
They do influence by their actions the environment where jobs are created in the private sector, these are almost all lawyers who talk and advocate for a living.
History tells us both political parties have caused or plain old just let happen through ignorance or unintended consequence a economic crisis,,, politic's requires a scape goat to mollify the population who love fixing what they don't really understand,,,, little Jack Horner stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum saying "what a good boy am I " ,, Jack's observed hygiene regimen insures his portions security.

I have a hard time buying the idea that the authors of the bill would be so careless with their language to include such a redundant adjective. That's what set off my red flag.

We are talking about Congressmen here. These are the guys that dont bother reading what they pass. You honestly think they go over these statutes with a fine tooth comb trying to eliminate redundancies?

The ABC's of wingnuttery - Always Blame Clinton

Hating on Clinton is far preferable to recognizing that the American Tealiban got played for suckers again. The right has finally invented teabags that can be used over and over :lol:

They hate Obama way more. He's black.

It's because he's black? :cuckoo:
Dean you never cease to amaze. :eusa_whistle:

Really? He ceased to amaze me years ago.

It's because he's black? :cuckoo:
Dean you never cease to amaze. :eusa_whistle:

Yea, I believe that's the reason. Obama didn't lead thousands of Americans to their death and support the maiming of tens of thousands more to create a hard right wing Islamic Theocracy in the Middle East in a country whose Christian population has mysteriously declined by about a million. For some odd reason, many Republicans will deny this even when the Iraqi Constitution says:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

What has Obama done to receive the hate that he has? You know it's because he's black. I know it. He knows it. Why the right denies it after their actions say something completely different is very strange. At least many of the right wingers on the USMB are honest about their hatred for blacks and other minorities. I actually respect those people more for their honesty.

People don't like his policies, Deen. That does not equate to "he's black". Most people are not birther's...I for one am not....I just do not like his policies and the direction he wants to take this country. Sorry to burst your bubble, dude.

The wingnuts don't like the following Obama policies

1) lots of govt spending (except when a republican does it)
2) Lots of govt regulation (except when a republican does it)
3) Lots of govt debt (except when a republican does it)
4) Raising taxes (even though Obama cut taxes, and republicans raised taxes)
5) bailing out Wall Street (even though that was bush*)

Obviously, the objections are based on policy.....the wingnuts don't like it when Obama does the same things bush and reagan did.

Looks like a done issue now.

But a spokesman for the bill’s author, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), says the modifier “forcible” will be dropped so that the exemption covers all forms of rape, as well as cases of incest and the endangerment of the life of the mother.

“The word forcible will be replaced with the original language from the Hyde Amendment,” Smith spokesman Jeff Sagnip told POLITICO, referring to the long-standing ban on direct use of taxpayer dollars for abortion services.

The fight over the definition of rape threatened to sabotage Republican efforts to highlight their push to end taxpayer subsidies for abortion, and the distinction between types of rape mystified some GOP aides.

I started the thread BEFORE they "changed their collective mind".

Yeah I know. I started a thread on this topic like a week ago.

I have a hard time buying the idea that the authors of the bill would be so careless with their language to include such a redundant adjective. That's what set off my red flag.

We are talking about Congressmen here. These are the guys that dont bother reading what they pass. You honestly think they go over these statutes with a fine tooth comb trying to eliminate redundancies?

Yes, I do. Especially when there's also interns, staff-members, and lobbyists looking over the same language, and especially when it's such an obvious redundancy to a key legal term in the funding ban exemption.

Yes, I do. Especially when there's also interns, staff-members, and lobbyists looking over the same language, and especially when it's such an obvious redundancy to a key legal term in the funding ban exemption.

The wingnuts voted for candidates who didn't know that the govt fiscal year starts in October. Do you really expect these wingnut morons to understand the legislative process?

Forum List

Back