Republicans to walk out of Kagan hearing?

If not knowing what another person believes makes that person a dummy, then you will have to admit that you are a dummy. Because you have no idea what I or anyone else thinks.

You haven't heard about her banning recruiters from Harvard? Then you are fucking ignorant.

And no bench experience is a pretty big deal in my opinion.

Not knowing another person doesn't believe everything Obama says when you have read a few thousand of their posts in which they posted on more than one occasion that Obama is liar makes you stupid.

Grow up, banning recruiters from campus =/= anti military

I welcome you to look at this list and see just how many had no prior judicial experience before joining the SCOTUS

List of Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can assure you, I have not read a few thousand of your post. And I don't recall ever reading a post where you called Obama a liar.

And yes anti-recruiters means anti-military because it damn sure ain't pro-military. And you are either for them are against them. Only an idiot would think that banning recruiters wasn't an affront to the military.

I was against those appointments too and for that reason.

You're either for them or against them? :lol:

Oh whatever, there is NO conceivable way you thought I was a fan of Obama

Several of those appointments were made over a century before you were born, doubtful that you opposed them. Just shows that historically prior bench experience has been a low priority.

The republicans should vote against her, based on little or no information that is available. Maybe then, the appointees would come to congress with enough information to make an informed decision.

It'd be nice if she wasn't confirmed, that way the court wouldn't move to the right and we'd have someone in place who we actually knew the judicial philosophy of.

Please walk out, please refuse to confirm, and then please lets get Diane Wood or another sufficient replacement in.

There are times when the Republicans' knee-jerk obstructionism could actually help achieve positive goals. I sincerely doubt this will be one of them and that she won't be rather easily confirmed, but a boy can dream.

Last edited:
Not knowing another person doesn't believe everything Obama says when you have read a few thousand of their posts in which they posted on more than one occasion that Obama is liar makes you stupid.

I welcome you to look at this list and see just how many had no prior judicial experience before joining the SCOTUS

List of Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can assure you, I have not read a few thousand of your post. And I don't recall ever reading a post where you called Obama a liar.

And yes anti-recruiters means anti-military because it damn sure ain't pro-military. And you are either for them are against them. Only an idiot would think that banning recruiters wasn't an affront to the military.

Several of those appointments were made over a century before you were born, doubtful that you opposed them. Just shows that historically prior bench experience has been a low priority.

No dumbass, what I said was " I bet you believe everything Obama says", now whether you're a fan or not is entirely up to you.

And yes either you suppport our military in all their endeavors or you're against them. There is no middle ground. IMO

Naturally I wasn't speaking to the appointments made before my birth. Geez you really are a dumbass.

Anyone who thinks conjob is a fan of Obama is too stupid to be allowed to breed.

Forum List

Back