Republicans to Reid: Pass a Budget if You Want a Debt Ceiling Increase

The ultra right and libertarians loons have a hard time that in most things in the public forum in our country, the majority gets to decide for everybody. They have trouble realizing that most of America knows the far right does not care about the welfare of the mainstream.

"We Don't Have a Spending Problem"..either.

... and I'm getting tired of hearing you say that...

shutup.jpg

Budgets are subject to the Constitution, and that says the House is responsible, so attacking Reed on this is a non-starter.

However. . . I think the Senate should take one of the House's suggested budgets, use it as a model, and modify it as they think reasonable. Cutting Defense is reasonable.

Round two of another fiscal crisis is already underway as debate over raising the nation's borrowing limit, better known as the debt ceiling, heats up.

Majority leader Harry Reid has blatantly ignored the law by failing to introduce a budget for more than 1300 days.

House Republicans on the other hand have fullfilled their duty to the law by introducing and passing a budget every year since Obama has been in office.
As Byron York points out, Reid's actions could give Republicans some leverage when it comes to satisfy Presindent Obama's request to increased borrowing (and spending) ability.

I want to stress again that Reid has been ignoring the law by refusing to not only pass a budget in the Senate, but by failing to even introduce one.

Republicans to Reid: Pass a Budget if You Want a Debt Ceiling Increase - Katie Pavlich

Jake the Fake apologizing for Harry Reid violating the law.

LOL

So the hostage takers have made their demands? Did the Republicans cut out all the letters from the magazines themselves for this message to Reid?

Hey GOP, you aren't doing yourselves ANY favors...

PewFiscalCliff010713.png

Please try to actually answer the premise of the OP. What is it about a having to submit a budget you disagree with???? How is that hostage taking? Enough of the partisan CRAP already.. ANSWER the questions please.

Budgets are subject to the Constitution, and that says the House is responsible, so attacking Reed on this is a non-starter.

However. . . I think the Senate should take one of the House's suggested budgets, use it as a model, and modify it as they think reasonable. Cutting Defense is reasonable.

Round two of another fiscal crisis is already underway as debate over raising the nation's borrowing limit, better known as the debt ceiling, heats up.

Majority leader Harry Reid has blatantly ignored the law by failing to introduce a budget for more than 1300 days.

House Republicans on the other hand have fullfilled their duty to the law by introducing and passing a budget every year since Obama has been in office.
As Byron York points out, Reid's actions could give Republicans some leverage when it comes to satisfy Presindent Obama's request to increased borrowing (and spending) ability.

I want to stress again that Reid has been ignoring the law by refusing to not only pass a budget in the Senate, but by failing to even introduce one.

Republicans to Reid: Pass a Budget if You Want a Debt Ceiling Increase - Katie Pavlich

LOL

Constitution overrides your opinion, kiddo.

Both houses should take up the budgets of the other house and give it an up and down vote, then call a joint committee to resolve the budget.

That's what grown up governments do.

LOL

Constitution overrides your opinion, kiddo.

Interesting.

The Constitution tells us Congress makes laws, and we have a law which Harry Reid ignores regarding the budget.

Libtard apologists only likes them some Constitution when it gives them empty talking points.

LOL

"We Don't Have a Spending Problem"..either.

Yes, and it was so funny when Obammy admonished Boehner for continuing to let the people know the truth:

SNIP:

In an interview with Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal, newly re-elected House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) opened up about President Obama’s utter unwillingness to cut a single dollar from federal spending. In a stunning admission, Obama reportedly told Boehner, “We don’t have a spending problem.” :lol:

SNIP:

Boehner added that President Obama continues to maintain that America’s federal deficit is caused not by governmental overspending but by “a health-care problem.” Said Boehner, “They blame all of the fiscal woes on our health-care system.” Boehner told Obama, “Clearly we have a health-care problem, which is about to get worse with Obamacare. But, Mr. President, we have a very serious spending problem.” Obama eventually replied, “I’m getting tired of hearing you say that.” :eusa_boohoo:

Obama to Boehner: 'We Don't Have a Spending Problem'

Reed has shot down every budget bill sent to him from the house. It is not a non starter just because idiots want to excuse the idiot reid. Reid failed to do his job, idiots need to stop placing false blame on the house.

Quit being a useful fool for the far right: both houses are responsible for the impasse.

Both houses will have to break the impasse.

Reed has shot down every budget bill sent to him from the house. It is not a non starter just because idiots want to excuse the idiot reid. Reid failed to do his job, idiots need to stop placing false blame on the house.

The House passed a budget you fucking Jackass.

And loaded it with stuff that will never pass, even modified, in the Senate.

Frank, you got ACA. It is never going away. You will pay your fair share.

Forum List

Back