Republicans to embrace gold

TRANSLATION : Grab your balls because the dollar is finished.
No worries. Send me an ounce of gold and I'll fly you in 10 lbs of Tilapia fillets........after I verify it's not the stuff The Chosen sold many a fool, which is plated tungsten.

Republicans to Embrace Gold in Platform – We Know the Secrets of the Federal Reserve

Paul may not be the nominee but his influence is shining through...maybe republitards aren't completely stupid or maybe its just the fact we have liberty folks on the committee that's job is to introduce these ideas and vote on them.

Let's go back to 1910
When men were men
Start the first world war all over again

LOL. You lunitics are a laugh a minute.:badgrin:

Now know you what the rest of us think about you every time you go on one of your man made climate change rants.

Republicans to Embrace Gold in Platform – We Know the Secrets of the Federal Reserve

Paul may not be the nominee but his influence is shining through...maybe republitards aren't completely stupid or maybe its just the fact we have liberty folks on the committee that's job is to introduce these ideas and vote on them.

Really? A Fed conspiracy site was the best source you could come up with?

Here's a more reliable one: Republican Platform Panel Backs Blanket Ban on Abortion - Businessweek

See page 2.

Other planks would require an annual audit of the Federal Reserve and call for creation of a commission to “consider the feasibility” of returning the U.S. dollar to the gold standard “to set a fixed value” for the currency. Romney repeated yesterday his backing for an audit of the Fed as the platform panel began its deliberations.

They had one of those "feasibility studies" under Reagan.

I'll give you one guess what they decided...

Hint: Don't start counting your Liberty dollars yet.

Last edited:

Here's a more reliable one: Republican Platform Panel Backs Blanket Ban on Abortion - Businessweek

See page 2.

Other planks would require an annual audit of the Federal Reserve and call for creation of a commission to “consider the feasibility” of returning the U.S. dollar to the gold standard “to set a fixed value” for the currency. Romney repeated yesterday his backing for an audit of the Fed as the platform panel began its deliberations.

Gee, is it just me or is there not one person in that article who is capable of getting pregnant?

Why is it the damn pubs/pots never hold the man responsible? Is it possible that they really don't know that it takes two?

Don't laugh. After all, Akins doesn't know what causes pregnancy and lushbo didn't know what does NOT cause it. And, judging by what we've read from the rest of them, AND the incredible ignorance of rw's on this board, its not unreasonable to think they just don't have a clue.

• Banned

Let's go back to 1910
When men were men

Don't like it don't use dollars if and when they back it with gold. I don't give a shit. I prefer gold and silver myself.

Let's go back to 1910
When men were men

Now know you what the rest of us think about you every time you go on one of your man made climate change rants.

:clap2:

See page 2.

Really? A wanker that can't do a fucking search before he knocks the OP for the website choice to shoe information?

If you can't manage this part, fuck the economic/monetary part of research/info.

BTW, returning to an anchor is a really good idea for stability.

Republicans Eye Return to Gold Standard  - US Business News - CNBC

See page 2.

Really? A wanker that can't do a fucking search before he knocks the OP for the website choice to shoe information?

This is almost a coherent sentence.

Did you not notice I provided a link to Business Week, along with a quote of the relevant part of the article?

If you can't manage this part, fuck the economic/monetary part of research/info.

BTW, returning to an anchor is a really good idea for stability.

Republicans Eye Return to Gold Standard* - US Business News - CNBC

Stability? You still spew this bunk after being repeatedly shown that before we got off the gold standard during the Great Depression that panics, recessions, and depressions were closer together and lasted longer? Really?

There was no economic stability on the gold standard. Even the most casual examination of our financial history starkly reveals this. And this is exactly what the "feasibility commission" will discover as well.

You are a willfully blind fool.

Last edited:
No, I'm well read on this subject historically. You want to play Weimar Republic again, and I have no interest in repeating stupidity.

Go look at yourself on it.

1) the US can not - ever - return to a commodity standard without participation by most other major developed countries in the world.

2) Some sort of flexible anchor rate such as SDR's might actually be a decent idea imho. But I see no reason to attach value to something we dig out of one hole simply to bury in another.

Forum List

Back